• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good day to you all, I know nothing about developing and less than nothing of javascript, and I hope anyone can help me with the following:

We are using VF pages as components of the standard "Home" page (instead of just having the standard components "tasks", "items to approve", etc, we are adding some other stuff). Our VF page looks like this:

<apex:page controller="QueueCases" sidebar="false" showHeader="false" setup="false"  action="{!renderdiffview}">

<apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock >
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!results}" var="c" rows="50" id="cases_table">             

<apex:column >               
                        <a href="javascript:srcUp(%27%2F{!c.Id}%3Fisdtp%3Dvw%27);">{!c.CaseNumber}</a>         
                        <apex:facet name="header">Case Number</apex:facet>
                      </apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Subject">
                         <apex:outputField value="{!c.Subject}"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Date/Time Opened">
                        <apex:outputField value="{!c.CreatedDate}"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Account Name">
                        <apex:outputField value="{!c.Accountid}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

However, when I go to the "Home" page (using either the Service Cloud Console or not) and click on the Case Number, nothing happens.
If I replace
                        <a href="javascript:srcUp(%27%2F{!c.Id}%3Fisdtp%3Dvw%27);">{!c.CaseNumber}</a>        
with
                        <a target="_parent" href="/{!c.id}">{!c.CaseNumber}</a>

then it works (because it opens the case) but not like we want to, because it does not open the case in the Service Cloud Console (we want the case to be open on the Service Cloud Console).

I have spent days trying to fix it  but what can we expect from someone like me with absolutely no programming knowledge? :-(
I have searched on the internet and tried to modify code from others. I have come to understand that I need  to use javascript and I guess also the srcUp function. I have read lots of posts and the entire cook book. Looked at the service cloud console integration toolkit. Nothing.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Julian

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a chatter feed generated whenever a new email is sent from within salesforce cases?

I have been looking for information for 2 days already but cannot find anything.

Thank you.

Julian.

Dear all,

I have the following:

Account

|

|> Custom Child Object (called "Survey_Summary")

Inside the "Survey_Summary" child object, there might be 0, 1 or multiple records.

Inside each record, there is a custom nummeric field (let's call it "Number") that can take the values 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4.

I would like to update an Account custom field (let's call it "HasAnsweredNegativeSurvey") like this:

If the "Number" field of all of the "Survey_Summary" records = 0, then update the Account custom field to "No". This sentence can be rephrased to:

If the sum of the "Number" field of all of the "Survey_Summary" records = 0, then update the Account custom field to "No".

And then, If the "Number" field of any of the "Survey_Summary" records = 1, then update the Account custom field to "Yes". This sentence can be rephrased to: If the sum of the "Number" field of all of the "Survey_Summary" records = 1, then update the Account custom field to "Yes".

Our support engineers use the Console, and the purpose is that whenever they click on an account or view a case, they see whether that company has already answered our customer satisfaction survey in the past with negative answer(s), so that the Account gets extra attention.

Any idea where to start?

Thank you,

Julian.

I would like to have a custom number field in the case object whenever a solution is linked to the case. Let's say that this custom field is called "Has Solution":

If 0 solutions are linked to the case, "Has Solution" should be "0"

If 1 or more solutions are linked to a case, "Has Solution" should be updated with the number "1".

Is this possible?

Is it possible to have this for existing cases that will never be updated?

Thank you very much!

Julian.

Hi All,

I am trying to create a trigger on the CaseSolution object in SF. I am using the Force.com IDE plugin for eclipse. When I go to create a new trigger, CaseSolution is not in the list of available objects. I ran updates for the IDE to make sure there were no updates from SF and there were none. Is there a reason that I can't create a trigger on this object? Has anyone else ran into this before?

Hi,

I am trying to update a field value on standard object after there has been a change on a custom object field.

The standard Object is Account and custom object is  Accountsinaction(Account_in_action__c).

Both objects are related via a Lookup relationship. The field is Account__c on Custom Object.

Also, the custom object has another field called Account_Status__c. If there is a change to this value, a trigger has to fire and update the change in corresponding Standard Account Object.

Trigger Code so far:

trigger Update_Account_Status on Account_In_Action__c (after Update) 
{
      List<Account> accts_toUpdate=new List<Account>();
      Set<Id> accsId =new Set<Id>();

for(Account_In_Action__c ia : Trigger.New)
          accsId.add(ia.Account__c);

Map<Id,Account> AccountMap=new Map<Id,Account>([Select Status from Account where Id in :accsId]);
      List<Account_In_Action__c> account_Action= [select Account_Status__c from Account_In_Action__c where id in :Trigger.new];

for(Integer i=0;i<account_Action.size();i++)
      {
        Account toupdate=new Account();
        accountMap.get(account_Action[i].idea__c).Status=account_Action[i].account_status__c;
        accts_toUpdate.add(toupdate);
      }

if(accts_toUpdate.size()>0)
          Update accts_toUpdate;
}

It gives following error msg:

System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Account_In_Action__c.Account__c: Trigger.Update_Account_Status:

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance !

sales4ce

Hi,

Still learning Apex and there seem to be a problem with this code below.

getting error 

Error: Compile Error: unexpected token: '{' at line 7 column 62 

any help/direction is appreciated.

Thanks

trigger CaseCloseTrigger on Case (after update) {

Case[] cs = Trigger.new;

Set<ID> cseIds = new Set<ID>();

// Get suggested solution on case and update solutionstatus field for dashboard

cse = [select SolutionID from CaseSolution where CaseId = {!Case.id};

if (Cse != NULL){

cs.ClosedKBStatus__c = 'Closed with KB';

}