• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am looking for a qualified individual with experience in project management and Salesforce development.  Base salary $65K with full benefits and bonus opportunities. Please contact me if you have these qualifications and are interested for additional information.  Company is fast growing, financially stable, and based in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. 

Does anyone know of a formula that calculates the week number of a 52 week year? Ultimately, I'm looking for a formula I can use to calculate "Average week year-to-date"...

Thanks!

I would like to create a series of automated email alerts that notifies our sales managers when specific event types are created.  It appears that it is not possible to create an email template using merge fields from events... if it is could someone please tell me how to do this?  I believe I can use workflow to trigger the notification on the object "event", however, it does me no good to simply send a message that says "New event created" unless I am able to state in the message what the event type is, the related account, etc...

If anyone knows of any way to accomplish this please let me know.

Thanks!

I'd like to essentially duplicate the functions of the "Log a Call" button with a few minor changes... can someone advise me as to how to do this?

Thanks! 

I have a custom formula field in the opportunity record, "Create-to-Close Interval," that simply outputs the number of days between the creation of an opportunity and its close date.  I would like to run a report that groups all my opps into Create-to-Close intervals of 0-30, 31-60, etc.  I figured that option would be in the Select Grouping window, but when I choose to sort by that field, I cannot change the "Group by" option.

How can I change the grouping intervals in the sort options?

Thanks