• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey,

I just started using the new Force.com Ide for Eclipse and in theory it is a fantastic addition to the Salesforce set of tools - it will make deployments between environments a whole lot easier.

The one problem i have found with it though is that when i 'Refresh from server' on the reports folder the changes aren't picked up within Eclipse.

This only seems to happens with reports as i have succesfully updated triggers, classes and a few other components.

The only way i can get the changes from the server to Eclipse is by deleting the Force.com project and re-creating it which is not something i intend doing on a regular basis.

Has anyone else noticed this problem and if so are there any ways to force the refresh on the reports folder?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers/ 

Hey,

I just started using the new Force.com Ide for Eclipse and in theory it is a fantastic addition to the Salesforce set of tools - it will make deployments between environments a whole lot easier.

The one problem i have found with it though is that when i 'Refresh from server' on the reports folder the changes aren't picked up within Eclipse.

This only seems to happens with reports as i have succesfully updated triggers, classes and a few other components.

The only way i can get the changes from the server to Eclipse is by deleting the Force.com project and re-creating it which is not something i intend doing on a regular basis.

Has anyone else noticed this problem and if so are there any ways to force the refresh on the reports folder?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers/