• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to display multiple contacts(reps) financial data in multi page PDF,I pass the list of contact Ids to the controller from there I have to display their financial data  in a PDF.

Please guide me how to acheive this rendering multi page pdf.

Thanks in advance.

GoodLuck

Hi,

I am trying to load new users using dataloader,I am able to load everything (all the required fields) but some of the boolean fields are by defaults checked.

Receive Salesforce CRM Content Email Alerts,Receive Salesforce CRM Content Alerts as Daily Digest.

I don't want to these two fields becomes True, How to make this two fields false while loading the new users.

Any thoughts would be helpfull.

Thanks

I would like to customize my task related list in home page layout.I want to add some more fields that related list.

Thanks in advance.

Select Id from objectname__c where source__c = SF and lastmodifieddate <  2010-02-03T00:15:00.000Z

This query is working fine in eclipse, but I want the same query passing datetime to query in apex class dynamically.

Please let me know how to frame my query in apex class.

Thanks in Advance..

PK

Hi,

Can some body help me,how to get the 15 digit Id for the custom object.

Please explain me the navigation.

thanks in advance

Hi,

I want to display multiple contacts(reps) financial data in multi page PDF,I pass the list of contact Ids to the controller from there I have to display their financial data  in a PDF.

Please guide me how to acheive this rendering multi page pdf.

Thanks in advance.

GoodLuck

Select Id from objectname__c where source__c = SF and lastmodifieddate <  2010-02-03T00:15:00.000Z

This query is working fine in eclipse, but I want the same query passing datetime to query in apex class dynamically.

Please let me know how to frame my query in apex class.

Thanks in Advance..

PK

We are generating for printing some PDF templates using visualforce.

We have a question.. when the end of the page is reached, we need to control the break page in order to print in the second page a complete section, in this moment when the end of the page is reached the section is been broken and half of the section is printed on the first page and the second half in the second page.

We appreciate your help on this, as this is urgent for us to be able to print "nicely"

In case there is no posible to do this in visualforce , Is there any workaround for this?

TRF

Hi,

Can some body help me,how to get the 15 digit Id for the custom object.

Please explain me the navigation.

thanks in advance