• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When I use the "add email" button in Maildrop, the added email in salesforce does not include information about the email address of the sender or the recipient. This is critical because if I add the email to salesforce and then delete it from my email client, I can never get that information unless I happened to add it manually into my salesforce contact.

Is there a way around this? 

• November 02, 2009

I love Maildrop, but i hate that it is always blocking some part of my window. I wish it could be anchored somewhere within Entourage (2008) or that it could simply be smaller - those buttons are huge!

Hope the developer is listening! Thanks. 

• August 20, 2009

When I use the "add email" button in Maildrop, the added email in salesforce does not include information about the email address of the sender or the recipient. This is critical because if I add the email to salesforce and then delete it from my email client, I can never get that information unless I happened to add it manually into my salesforce contact.

Is there a way around this? 

• November 02, 2009

I love Maildrop, but i hate that it is always blocking some part of my window. I wish it could be anchored somewhere within Entourage (2008) or that it could simply be smaller - those buttons are huge!

Hope the developer is listening! Thanks. 

• August 20, 2009

Maildrop for mac using from address instead of to address when adding email from sent folder.

Any Ideas?