• 10 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Who has experience with this app? I am using it to sychronize opportunity product custom fields with quote item custom fields. It works fine however I as soon as the custom fields work with default values, validation rules, workflows I get error messages...  Can anybody help? - Thanks in advance. Reto

Who has experience with this app? I am using it to sychronize opportunity product custom fields with quote item custom fields. It works fine however I as soon as the custom fields work with default values, validation rules, workflows I get error messages...  Can anybody help? - Thanks in advance. Reto

Hi,

I'm trying to call reports via URLs, and I would like to pass a date value through the URL as filter criteria.  I've done this lots with text values but not dates.

My URL looks like this:

When I click this, I get the report's criteria page , with the date placed where it belongs in the filter area, but with an "Error: Invalid date" message which says that the date needs to be formatted like "29/09/2008" -- which it clearly is.  Without making any changes at all to the date in the box, I click Run Report and the report runs fine.

Naturally, I'd like my end users to just get the report results, not have to see the criteria page, plus the resulting error, and then have to click Run Report.

Can anyone help?
  • September 30, 2008