• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

please let me know if this is off-topic and should be posted on another board.

My problem is simple: we have a non-profit license (which is great) but I wish to uninstall the non-profit packages since they are really getting in our way. Using Setup > View Installed Packages > Uninstall I removed all the packages but one: Contacts&Organizations. I get several errors of type: 

The object is in use by another object and cannot be deleted. Donation Layout

or

Component is in use by another component in your organization. Contact_Preferred_Phone

I don't understand: we did not build upon the packages functionality and there are no other packages; how can layouts and components outside the package be relying on it? Or am I missing something here?

Simon

Hi All,

Has anyone come across this before , what is the best way to handle renewal opportunities in saleforce professional .

I have seen triggers that automatically create renewal opps when the opp is closed but we unfortunately do not have the Option of triggers and workflows.

is there a way to create an s-controll or Visualforce button that when clicked on will create and save a new opportunity for a years time.

This would save lots of time for out sales guys and be a big help to our company!!!

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks A Lot

Jake Maskell