Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

The requirement is as below:

There are 2 Objects : A and B

Various page layouts are there in A and a related list of B is thr in A.

On A's Page layouts we can create mutliple instances of B ( B has a few text fields including email).

Depending on the user, he can had 1 or more B's objects to A's layout and enter the details. The Problem : We need to send out emails to each of B's records added.

For Ex: while creating a records in A, the user can add say 3 B records.(B1,B2,B3) Whn the save button is clicked, we need to send out emails to B1,B2 and B3.

How can this be done?

Hi,

I have encountered a scenario where I need to use multiple products from different price books. Suppose I have price book based on multiple countries and I need to add products from other country into current opportunity.

Do I have any solution for this? Can there be any way where I can add multiple products from multiple price books or maybe write a custom controller for the same.

I need the solution urgently. Please infrom soon.

Warm Regards,

Siddhesh Kabe

http://www.siddheshkabe.co.in

• September 07, 2009

Hi,

The requirement is as below:

There are 2 Objects : A and B

Various page layouts are there in A and a related list of B is thr in A.

On A's Page layouts we can create mutliple instances of B ( B has a few text fields including email).

Depending on the user, he can had 1 or more B's objects to A's layout and enter the details. The Problem : We need to send out emails to each of B's records added.

For Ex: while creating a records in A, the user can add say 3 B records.(B1,B2,B3) Whn the save button is clicked, we need to send out emails to B1,B2 and B3.

How can this be done?

Hi,

I know this question sounds stupid, but after search about 2 hours for an answer (without success!) I decided to ask for help.

Im developing a new app using Force.com. After create a new custom object I would like to populate it with a few new records. I don't want/need to create a new tab/page to insert new rows, since this object will not need it. For example, I have this custom object called UserGroup__c and it will have 10 records that will not be available to change/delete or anything by user, so it doesn't need an interface. I will use it just for reference in a option list.

Since it appears that we can't insert records using SOQL, how could I insert a single record in this object? I thought that using Schema Explorer in Force.com IDE I could do it, but it is not possible.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

PH

Good Day Folks -

I have a question for you all.  When we develop a visual force page for an object, is the same page applicable to all profiles if we over ride the VIEW button of the object or can be selectively apply the page to only certain profiles and let other profiles use the standard detail layout or for that matter other vf pages ?

Is there any limitation for field name and reference name length in the custom object?

I have reference name "LicenseKey_Product_Release__r". giving error refrence not found. But I checked the referenace name permissions to the object etc. and they look good.

• September 04, 2009