• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Has anyone come across this before , what is the best way to handle renewal opportunities in saleforce professional .

I have seen triggers that automatically create renewal opps when the opp is closed but we unfortunately do not have the Option of triggers and workflows.

is there a way to create an s-controll or Visualforce button that when clicked on will create and save a new opportunity for a years time.

This would save lots of time for out sales guys and be a big help to our company!!!

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks A Lot

Jake Maskell 

Hello,

I have the latest version of Maildrop, and have been using it successfully copy emails from (MacOSX 10.5.6) Mail to SF. Suddenly today (it was working earlier in the day) I try to add an email and it brings up the add email window, logs me in, finds the user. I select the user and click Add Email as normal and the window sits there. The cancel button doesn't work, the Add Email button doesn't work. There's no growl notification and the message is not added to salesforce. I've completely (via terminal) removed the entire application and peripheral files from my system and reinstalled and I still have the problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Allen Fisher

TestPlant, Inc. 

• March 24, 2009