• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to use the Google Map API within a VisualForce page.  When I loaded the page, at first I recieved a popup message:

"This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?"

I clicked yes and got the second error message:

"The google map api used on this website was registered for a different website. You can generate a new key for this web site at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/"

I clicked okay and then got the last error message:

"Sorry, the Google Map API is not compatible with this browser", which is an alert generated from the page.

Here is the code from my VF page:

<apex:page > <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> <title>Google Maps</title> <script src="http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&v=2&key=ABQIAAAAcn3jr8NWINKSai8qG8PFdxRs1Do3hJpydJcXY0tUUBLv1Zo5cxRK1kMTwg0bE3GZaR4cMFO1zlTWPg" type="text/javascript"></script> </head> <body onunload="GUnload()"> <div id="map" style="width: 750px; height: 650px"></div> <form onsubmit="showAddress(); return false"> <input id="search" size="60"> <input type="submit" value="Go!"> <input onclick="javascript&colon;map.clearOverlays();return false" type="button" value="Clear markers"> </form> <div id="message"></div> <noscript><b>JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Google Maps.</b> However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To view Google Maps, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, and then try again. </noscript> <script type="text/javascript"> //<![CDATA[ if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) { // A function to create the marker and set up the event window // Dont try to unroll this function. It has to be here for the function closure // Each instance of the function preserves the contends of a different instance // of the "marker" and "html" variables which will be needed later when the event triggers. function createMarker(point,html) { var marker = new GMarker(point); GEvent.addListener(marker, "click", function() { marker.openInfoWindowHtml(html); }); return marker; } // Display the map, with some controls and set the initial location var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map")); map.addControl(new GLargeMapControl()); map.addControl(new GMapTypeControl()); map.setCenter(new GLatLng(33.526513, -112.052307), 10); // Add the URL to the saved map that you want to overlay // Navigate to the saved map and click on the View in Google Earth and save the KML file to obtain the URL var kml = new GGeoXml("http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109968706900961076354.00045a148c8714652d29d&output=kml"); map.addOverlay(kml); // ====== Create a Client Geocoder ====== var geo = new GClientGeocoder(null, "ABQIAAAAcn3jr8NWINKSai8qG8PFdxRs1Do3hJpydJcXY0tUUBLv1Zo5cxRK1kMTwg0bE3GZaR4cMFO1zlTWPg"); // ====== Array for decoding the failure codes ====== var reasons=[]; reasons[G_GEO_SUCCESS] = "Success"; reasons[G_GEO_MISSING_ADDRESS] = "Missing Address: The address was either missing or had no value."; reasons[G_GEO_UNKNOWN_ADDRESS] = "Unknown Address: No corresponding geographic location could be found for the specified address."; reasons[G_GEO_UNAVAILABLE_ADDRESS]= "Unavailable Address: The geocode for the given address cannot be returned due to legal or contractual reasons."; reasons[G_GEO_BAD_KEY] = "Bad Key: The API key is either invalid or does not match the domain for which it was given"; reasons[G_GEO_TOO_MANY_QUERIES] = "Too Many Queries: The daily geocoding quota for this site has been exceeded."; reasons[G_GEO_SERVER_ERROR] = "Server error: The geocoding request could not be successfully processed."; // ====== Geocoding ====== function showAddress() { var search = document.getElementById("search").value; // ====== Perform the Geocoding ====== geo.getLocations(search, function(result) { // If that was successful if (result.Status.code == G_GEO_SUCCESS) { // How many resuts were found document.getElementById("message").innerHTML = "Found " + result.Placemark.length + " results"; // Loop through the results, placing markers for (var i = 0; i < result.Placemark.length; i++) { var p = result.Placemark[i].Point.coordinates; var marker = new GMarker(new GLatLng(p[1], p[0])); document.getElementById("message").innerHTML += "<br>" + (i + 1) + ": " + result.Placemark[i].address + marker.getPoint(); map.addOverlay(marker); } // centre the map on the first result var p = result.Placemark[0].Point.coordinates; map.setCenter(new GLatLng(p[1], p[0]), 14); } // ====== Decode the error status ====== else { var reason = "Code " + result.Status.code; if (reasons[result.Status.code]) { reason = reasons[result.Status.code] } alert('Could not find "' + search + '" ' + reason); } } ); } // Set up three markers with info windows /*var point = new GLatLng(43.65654,-79.90138); var marker = createMarker(point,'<div style="width:240px">Some stuff to display in the First Info Window. With a <a href="http://www.econym.demon.co.uk">Link<\/a> to my home page<\/div>') map.addOverlay(marker); var point = new GLatLng(43.91892,-78.89231); var marker = createMarker(point,'Some stuff to display in the<br>Second Info Window') map.addOverlay(marker); var point = new GLatLng(43.82589,-79.10040); var marker = createMarker(point,'Some stuff to display in the<br>Third Info Window') map.addOverlay(marker);*/ } // display a warning if the browser was not compatible else { alert("Sorry, the Google Maps API is not compatible with this browser"); } //]]> </script> </body> </html> </apex:page>

I can generate a new key for the correct url.

Why is the error occuring for browser incompatibility?

How can I correct the error for nonsecure items?

Thanks for any help.

Regards.

Message Edited by Dman100 on 02-22-2009 08:47 AM

I'm using the visualforce flash tag:

<apex:flash src="{!$Resource.FlashApplication}"
         id="CmpId"
         width="100%" height="100%"
         flashvars="session_id={!$Api.Session_ID}&server_url={!$Api.Partner_Server_URL_90}" />

However when loading the visualforce page the prompt "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items." appears.  When the  <apex:flash is commented out, the page loads without the prompt.

Any ideas?

Dear Friends

I want to create a html attachment and attach it in email.
I got an exception when setting email attachment
body, the Apex codes like this:
=====================================================================
    // Encode the html string as base64 and then create an attachment  
    Blob html = Crypto.generateDigest('SHA1',Blob.valueOf(htmlBody));
    Attachment attachment = new Attachment();

// set attachment body - base64, and
name
    attachment.Body = Blob.valueOf(EncodingUtil.base64Encode(html));
    attachment.Name = String.valueOf('Task.html');

// if WhatId is not null, set the
attachment.ParentId to WhatId
    // else set the
attachment.ParentId to WhoId
    if (newTask.WhatId != null) {
        attachment.ParentId = newTask.WhatId;
    } else {
        attachment.ParentId = newTask.WhoId;
    }
    insert attachment;

// add the
attachment to an email message
line251    Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] fileAttachments = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[1];
line252    fileAttachments[0].setBody(attachment.body);
line253    fileAttachments[0].setFileName(attachment.Name);
line254    mail.setFileAttachments(fileAttachments);
=====================================================================
Error message like this:
SendAlertMail: execution of AfterInsert
caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
Trigger.SendAlertMail: line 252, column 21

But I can get the attachment.Name after the "insert attachment" operation.
And I can found the created attachment in related Opportunity.
Can anybody give me some advices?

Thanks

• December 02, 2008