• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a workflow setup on a custom object called event registration (when created and changed) . It fires a confirmation email immediately when the record status= confirmed and fires a reminder to register  21 days and 14 days from the deadline if record status=invited. 

I cannot figure out how to prevent a reminder email from firing if we add or change a record AFTER the 21 or 14 days. 

EXAMPLE: if the deadline date is 5/1/17, a reminder would go out on 4/17/17 to status=invited (14 days), if we add a record on 4/25/17 the reminder from 4/17/17 still fires. How can we prevent that reminder from a date in the past from firing?

​Thanks for any help or insights 
  • April 13, 2017

I am trying to create a visualforce page (rendered as PDF) that would open with a custom button on the opportunity page. So the standardController I am using is Opportunity.  But i cannot figure out how to reference or insert the value from a custom junction object I've created (called Designated Contact Roles - which replaces the native contact roles related lists). 

Can anyone help me understand how to call values from the custom fields within the custom junction object in my visualfoce page?

Any help would be great greatly appreciated. I am very new to visualforce, I am jsut learning all of its capabitlities, but I am very intrigued and excited by all the things I'm learning it can do.

• April 14, 2013

Salesforce1 has a great Today page which shows the users calendar mashed up with salesforce.com. It works well when the user is not using Salesforce as their primary calendar.  However many want to use Salesforce as the primary calendar.  So - How then do you display a calendar in Salesforce1?

This is a hack - but an easy one which works!  Here is how to add a Salesforce calendar to Salesforce1:

1) Create a visualforce page "My Calendar"  Be sure to make the page available for salesforce mobile apps.  The content of the page should be:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" >

<div style="overflow:scroll; width:100%; height:100%;">
    <object type="text/html" data="https://na2.salesforce.com/00U/c?isdtp=mn"
            style="overflow:scroll; width:1200px; height:2400px;">
    </object>
</div>

</apex:page>

2) Add a VisualForce tab for the visualforce page called my calendar.  Ensure the users can access the tab but make it hidden.  Does not need to be mobile ready as that setting is for the Classic Mobile app.

3) Under Mobile Administration / Moble Navigation add the "My Calendar" Visualforce tab to the selected Navigation menu item.

4) Login to Salesforce1 and celebrate your job well done!

I hope you find this as useful as I did.

I am trying to create a visualforce page (rendered as PDF) that would open with a custom button on the opportunity page. So the standardController I am using is Opportunity.  But i cannot figure out how to reference or insert the value from a custom junction object I've created (called Designated Contact Roles - which replaces the native contact roles related lists). 

Can anyone help me understand how to call values from the custom fields within the custom junction object in my visualfoce page?

Any help would be great greatly appreciated. I am very new to visualforce, I am jsut learning all of its capabitlities, but I am very intrigued and excited by all the things I'm learning it can do.

• April 14, 2013