• 54 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have two levels of clients, those with a service level of 'A' and those with 'B'. This is designated on the Opportunity. Each Opportunity has a Client Relationship Manager (employee) assigned and this is also on the Opportunity.

We would like to create monthly tasks assigned to the Client Relationship Managers to reach out to their 'A' level clients. He would like to have one task per opportunity assigned to the correct Client Relationship Manager. 

There are about 200 'A' level clients that will need to be contact monthly by their CRM.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Please help! I have created a custom Object and need to map standard fields from the Account and Contact to the custom object. For example I am trying to map Contact Email to my custom object and can not firgure out what I'm doing wrong.

My custom object has a Master relation to the Contact.
I used a simple formula - Contact.Email and I get the syntax error no such field exists.

We are using the Enterprise Edition.
Any thoughts????

• March 09, 2010

We would like to be able to create a new record from the search results in the Service Cloud Console.

The Console is used in a fast-paced environment; we want to keep data clean and work quickly. When you search for a record but the results do not match we would like to be able to create a new record from the same screen and save a click.

Hello

I am a client-facing Salesforce.com Certified Consultant and Certified Administrator. I have worked with CRMs for over 15 years, with SFDC since June 2000 and SFDC consulting since 2007; I have a broad range of cross-industry experience with end-to-end implementations, customized configurations, and Phase II projects.

I help companies use cloud technology to their business advantage simply, effectively, and efficiently.

Simply put, my core strengths are:
* I get it
* I am process driven & an excellent project manager
* I leverage technology to manage projects & people
* I pick up software fast & have been working with CRM systems of one sort or another since 1994
* I understand the consulting model & how to engage consultatively with customers (internal or external) 

If you are using Salesforce.com and feel that it could or should work better for you or, or if you are considering buying Salesforce.com licenses but are unsure of how to get the best quality results in the shortest time I can help. I offer very competitive rates.

Please contact me at geraldine.gray@mail.com or view my full LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/geraldinegray

Thanks & regards
Geraldine Gray
Hello

I am a client-facing Salesforce.com Certified Consultant and Certified Administrator. I have worked with CRMs for over 15 years, with SFDC since June 2000 and SFDC consulting since 2007; I have a broad range of cross-industry experience with end-to-end implementations, customized configurations, and Phase II projects.

I help companies use cloud technology to their business advantage simply, effectively, and efficiently.

* I get it
* I pick up software fast & have been working with CRM systems of one sort or another since 1994
* I understand the consulting model & how to engage consultatively with customers (internal or external) 

If you are using Salesforce.com and feel that it could or should work better for you or, or if you are considering buying Salesforce.com licenses but are unsure of how to get the best quality results in the shortest time I can help. I offer very competitive rates.

Please contact me at geraldine.gray@mail.com or view my full LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/geraldinegray

Thanks & regards
Geraldine Gray
Hello

I am a client-facing Salesforce.com CRM Architect and Certified Administrator with many years of experience with implementations, customized configurations, and Phase II projects.

* I get it

Thanks & regards
Geraldine Gray

Hello,

I am actually a .net developer but I am going to self study SalesForce and I need to pass the 401 developer exam. Can you please tell me what and from where I should study? and provide me with any dumps and samples questions please?

Thanks,

sally

Hi,

Everytime I attempt to login Dataloader, I get this error message "Invalid Api version specified on URL".  what did I do wrong? What is the best way to import/export data out of or into Salesforce.com? Please advice.

thanks,

Paul

• September 27, 2010

I have created a custom object with a Master-Detail Relationship on Account. When I attempt to create a formula field for Account Owner in the custom object, even though Account Owner is a field in the Account object, it is not showing in the list of available fields on the Account Object. Every other field is showing in the lookup except Account Owner. What gives? I have looked under A for Account Owner and under O for Owner and neither are there. Hmm......

I've been working through the current S/F introductory series:

Building and Deploying Applications on Force.com Free Edition (parts 1 to 3)

I'm sure this is a basic mistake but when I try deploying the sample app (via Inbound Change Set from within the Prod env) into production the Deploy Fails with the problem description as in the subject of this post.

I followed the series end to end and passed all the unit tests on 100% code coverage.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is causing this?

• August 12, 2010

Hi all,

I am grouping records by date and on the final i have a list of records...i know how to retrieve the number of total record just by using rowcount but i do not know how to retrieve the number of groups (by date)..i have no COUNT formula available only SUM,AVG ,MAX and MIN is available....why there is no COUNT....and there a way i can get this...

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how to avoid people to see Leads with a specified record type?

Is there any way to do this with Profiles?

Thanks in advance!!

Is it possible to have a custom created field (on the opportunity object) visible on only certain accounts?

Hello!

I'm wondering if it's possible to create a custom list button to send an email with an attachment and then add the attachement to Superview.

For example, if I'm on an opportunity and need to send a proposal to our client, can I have a button that will send an email template, allow me to search my desktop for the file, then attach that file to SV?

I would also like the button to update a field "Proposal Sent" on the Opportunity itself, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to reference the opportunity field in my custom button code.

Any ideas? 

We have two levels of clients, those with a service level of 'A' and those with 'B'. This is designated on the Opportunity. Each Opportunity has a Client Relationship Manager (employee) assigned and this is also on the Opportunity.

We would like to create monthly tasks assigned to the Client Relationship Managers to reach out to their 'A' level clients. He would like to have one task per opportunity assigned to the correct Client Relationship Manager. 

There are about 200 'A' level clients that will need to be contact monthly by their CRM.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Is there documentation on how to extend Action Plans to other Objects?

Thanks,

Sonny

I need to write a Data Validation rule to enforce users to use the Task Subject pick list values when creating tasks or activities.

I've started with this but need some help finishing it:

IF( Subject  <> "Call, Contacted, Conversation, Fax, Handoff, Interview, Left Voicemail, Mailed Collateral, Other, Send Email, Send Letter, Send Quote, Web Meeting , value_if_true, value_if_false)

Thank you,

• June 18, 2009
I'm simply looking for a custom link that will do a search on LinkedIn from the Account and Contact tabs.
Account Tab would do a "company" search within LinkedIn.
Contact Tab would do a contact search within LinkedIn
  • August 19, 2008