• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an inline VF page that contains a component. I pass the record object to the component so I can display fields from the record in the component. I am trying to add new fields to my component that reference data on the related object but when I do this I get the error: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Configuration__c.Quantity__c. There is no Apex code here.

Component - configDetails:
<apex:component >
<apex:attribute name="config" description="This is the value for the Configuration" type="Configuration__c" required="true"/>

{!config.Quantity__c}
</apex:component>

Inline VF page:
<apex:page showheader="false" standardController="Configuration__c">
<c:configDetails config="{!Configuration__c}"/>
</apex:page>

This has been working fine for well over a year and the component currently displays data from the parent with no issues but when I try to add a new field I get this error.

Any idea what I am missing? I am only able to replicate this issue in production so I'm thinking it is some sort of security permission but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Jason

Message Edited by TehNrd on 12-16-2009 10:14 AM
  • December 16, 2009

I am using <apex:inputField> tag in a Visualforce page to render a User lookup field on a custom object. However, unlike the standard Edit screen the VF page doesn't render the picklist that's in front of the lookup fild which promts for type of user (User or Partner User). Basically, no partner users can be selected from the VF page.

Is this a known limitation of inputField component? Or am I missing a setting of some sort?

Thanks in advance.