• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Same code worked fine up til yesterday. Anyone else having same problem? The error is 'no such column ... on entity...' but I do have the field on the object.

Can we assume anything about the order in which Batch Apex jobs are executed?

Imagine a user clicks a button that launches a Batch Apex job that will process 5000 records, in chunks of 500. While this Batch Apex job is chugging away, the user clicks another button that launches a different Batch Apex job that will process 2000 records, 100 per chunk. Can I be certain that all of the chunks for the first job will complete (all of the records will be processed) before the second job's first chunk begins? 

Thanks!

• October 21, 2009

Hi

Custom Setting List ,Name field if we enter more then 5 Double byte char then it gives error
Sample data
  関根 秀治

Is there any restriction in Name field ? For Single bytes its accepting 38 Char.

It seems 1 double bytes its calculating 9 char .So we can enter 4 Double bytes and 2 Char like this.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1700040002-861 (91623632)

Thanks and Regards

Thanga

I've created a hierarchical Custom Setting.  I'm looking to modify a field at the org level.

Given that my custom setting is called Test_config__c, and the field I want to update is Sample_field__c, here is some sample code:

Test_config__c aConfig = Test_config__c.getOrgDefaults();

aConfig.Sample_field__c = 'Some new value';

When I manage the custom value, the assignment hasn't been persisted.

Hai

Any one confirm Custom Setting Data can be insert by Apex DML Operation ?

Because i am getting the below Error during Insert.( Using Apex Batch I am inserting ).

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1512696965-168 (489760386): []

Thanks and Regards

Thangaraj S