• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to give other member in the sales team to be able to edit the open activities list on the opportunity page?

Currently, it doesnt allow other user to edit the open activities list when it assigned to other people.

Thanks.

Hi All,

We would like to edit some of the Lead data after it is being converted for reporting purposes. I tried to do this using Data Loader but unsuccessful. Is there a way to edit the lead after it is being converted, using third party product?

hi All, We have a contractor who will work on managing some of our leads. We would like to limit their access to only Leads which we assigned to them as the owner. I already created a profile for this user with Read, Create and Edit on Leads object but it allows them to edit all of the Leads. I need to give them edit access since I want them to be able to convert leads. What is the best way to set this up? Thanks.

What is the best way to re-run the assignment rules on existing Leads? So we have the existing Leads which have been created in the past before we setup assignment rules. Now, we would like to assign these Leads to the proper owner.

Can we use Data Loader and do update on the record

Hi All,

We would like to edit some of the Lead data after it is being converted for reporting purposes. I tried to do this using Data Loader but unsuccessful. Is there a way to edit the lead after it is being converted, using third party product?