• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom settings that I built and now an trying to deploy to production via eclipse. 

I get this error message:

Description Resource Path Location Type
Save error: cs_xxx__c : Cannot specify: listViews for CustomSettings cs_xxx__c.object Slaesforce.Test/src/objects line 0 Force.com save problem

I have to go back to the web interface and delete the listview since you cannot from eclipse,  then save,  then refresh in eclipse, i can then deploy

Is this a bug or are custom settings not ready to be used for production yet?

Thanks!

Hi folks.

I have an Apex Trigger that I'm trying to write unit tests for.

The problem is I'm unsure how to test the following:

Opportunity newOpp = oldOpp.clone(false);

insert newOpp;

OpportunityLineItem oli = product.clone(false);

oli.OpportunityId = newOpp.Id;

oli.Objection__c = '';

oli.Outcome__c = '';

newProducts.add(oli);

Every line is marked as not tested and because of this my unit test fails.

Any advice?

Many thanks. 

Message Edited by InsertWittyName on 11-02-2009 07:46 AM
Message Edited by InsertWittyName on 11-02-2009 07:47 AM

Hello All,

I am looking to implement SSO for my organization, I need to give an estimate of the level of effort involved here.  Can anyone please provide me with some feedback around how long I can expect this to take either using the native WSDL file of SFDC or using an App like Ping Connect?  I am integrating with our LDAP.  Please help!!! Thanks much!  

I know it's unconventional but if someone who is experienced in SSO would be willing to have a 5 minute phone call I would be forever greatful!

Please help.  We are very new to using Eclipse as a deployment tool. 

We have a validation rule that is attached to a Custom Object.  When we try to deploy just the validation rule, I get an error that says:

# Deploy Results:
   File Name:    objects/Plan__c.object
   Full Name:  Plan__c
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject

I've reviewed the Plan__c object label and plural label and they are both populated with a value, so this must be related to something different. 

We've been able to do the same kind of validation rule deployment from Standard Objects without issue. 

I got it to work by deploying the entire Custom Object (which picks up all fields, rules, etc.), which was fine in this case.  However, there may be times where we do not wish to deploy the entire object.  Can you please tell me what can be done to alleviate the error we are receiving?

Thanks for any and all help.

Message Edited by eleemoody on 07-28-2009 09:47 AM

Hey I am implementing SSO Delegated and have worked through most of it, built the web service etc.. per the example.

Now when I perform the initial post it generates the page posts to

<Form action="https://www.salesforce.com/login.jsp" method="post" name="sfdc">

After that it just shows the  https://login.salesforce.com/ page with the user name and no password and no error message.

My web services is never called from the post. 

But If I key some junk into the password and press enter the web service is then called.  in fact if i adjust my web service to always return true. I can login with the junk password. 

How do you get SF to post back automatically to the web services with the token after the initial post?

Does anyone know it the documentation / example is correct or if SSO works?

User Name:

Password:

Caps Lock is ON!Caps Lock is ON! Remember User Name

User Name:

Password:

Caps Lock is ON!Caps Lock is ON! Remember User Name