• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've noticed in all of Sandboxes which have been upgraded to Summer '12, I'm now having a problem with my Visualforce email templates which use custom components. Whenever the components are rendered, I get something like the following:

<span id="j_id0:emailTemplate:j_id3:j_id4:j_id42">
COMPONENT CONTENT HERE</span>

This happens with all components, not just one. And as I mentioned before, it only happens in my Summer '12 sandboxes. My production instances and all my sandboxes that have not yet been upgraded are still fine.

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone have ideas for a workaround?

• May 30, 2012

Hi All,

I have a visualforce page which I am displaying externally using sites (setting = Login Not Allowed).

I have specified the following in my page - cache="false"

<apex:page standardController="Vacancy__c" extensions="ExternalVacancyControllerExtension" title="Client Vacancy " showHeader="false" cache="false" >

I am finding if the user re-opens the page after updates, they are getting a cache version of the page instead of the page with elements rendered="false". If I hit command-r (on a mac BTW), I get the right page.

Is there a trick to ensure the page is loaded fresh each time?

Is it possible to use a trigger to automate the creation of Campaign Member Status? For example, when a campaign of certain type is created, I would like to automatically add 'Show', 'No show' i nthe list of Campaign Member Status. Is it possible?

Thanks

Pierre 

Hi,

I get this exception : System.Exception: sObject type 'NAMESPACE__ObjectName__c' is not supported.

In a Managed Package running on a EE Org.

help ? 

brx

• November 24, 2009
Looking for people with these skills to join a consultancy in Melbourne Australia.
  • October 22, 2009
Using the outputField tag causes css styles to be ignored for that page. (This only happens for me when rendering to pdf)

The following code works correctly and css styles are parsed:
Code:
<apex:page controller="PrintMfgClass" renderas="pdf" showheader="false">
<style type="text/css">
@page{
 size: landscape;

@top-right{content:"Page " counter(page);
}
}
.big4 {font-size: 32px}
</style>
<p class="big4">Should be Big </p>
<apex:outputText value="{!FirstMfgStyle.Description__c}" />
</apex:page>

this code ignores css styles (layout is portrait, no number and "Should be Big" is normal size)
Code:
<apex:page controller="PrintMfgClass" renderas="pdf" showheader="false">
<style type="text/css">
@page{
size: landscape;

@top-right{content:"Page " counter(page);
}
}
.big4 {font-size: 32px}
</style>
<p class="big4">Should be Big </p>
<apex:outputField value="{!FirstMfgStyle.Description__c}" />
</apex:page>

Is this a known bug with the outputfield tag? Is there a workaround?