• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for code to be able to "click" on a button in the Opportunity layout that will update the value of the account_type field in the account object.

Currently, after an opportunity is closed, the user has to remember to go back to the account tab and update the account type.

Thanks

Looking for code to be able to "click" on a button in the Opportunity layout that will update the value of the account_type field in the account object.

Currently, after an opportunity is closed, the user has to remember to go back to the account tab and update the account type.

Thanks

As part of our business processes, when an Opportunity is at stage ="Commitment Form Received" for > 5 days, I want to fire a workflow to downgrade the stage to the prior stage ="Requalification", and send an email.

Can anyone help me write the formula for this to happen?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tyeson

• September 21, 2009

I have a custom field on the Account Object called Account Status.  It has three values, Current, Lapsed, null. 

I am trying to create a workflow rule that looks at all of the contracts within an account and evaluates the start and end dates.  If the latest contract end date is a date in the past it would update Account Status to "Lapsed"

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• September 10, 2009