San Francisco, CA, United States
Splunk is the privately-owned search engine for IT data, an enterprise software company focused on IT solutions that dramatically improve the visibility of data and response times to critical issues. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in San Francisco, Splunk has global offices in Europe and Asia and employees staged across 8 countries. We build software that lets you search, report, monitor and analyze live-streaming and historical data across the entire IT infrastructure, from one place and in real time. Over 1,750 licensed enterprises, service providers, government agencies and other customers from 68 countries use Splunk to achieve staggering results.
Our employees are some of the brightest minds in search technology and business from Disney, Infoseek, Apple, Hyperion, Autodesk, Informix, Oracle, MSN and Yahoo, and have built some of the most innovative IT management products of the last decade at Business Objects, Collation, Mercury, Sun and Wily.
Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business.
The Junior Business Systems Analyst supports the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the corporate-wide business systems and their users. Those systems include SalesForce.Com, NetSuite, JIRA and others.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience desired.
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, PTO and sick leave and 401k
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Marketing Operations for a Tier 1 global enterprise SaaS company. The role requires at minimum Salesforce power user, certification is preferred. This is a world class role within a world class well known and respected company
The role developing and implementing high level demand generation and marketing strategies to drive revenue. The role requires sharp analysis, sound business judgment along with strong leadership and communications skills.
Please contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a technology driven business and we are a leading educational company on a national basis. We are currently seeking a Senior Developer for our Salesforce.com application development. You must have strong development skills in the Salesforce.com platform to be considered for this position. We offer a team and goal-oriented environment with a strong opportunity for advancement, and our organization strongly encourages an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Salesforce.com Certified / Force.com Developer preferred
• Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required
• Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, SalesForce Sites, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata API, SQL, RDBMS
• Object Oriented Development Skills
• Ability to develop rapid prototypes
• B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
To be successful, you must:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication/collaboration skills
• Be comfortable interacting with senior management
• Have a positive attitude; be a proactive thinker; be self motivated; enjoy working independently
• Have strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Be knowledgeable of the IT process: Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management Processes
• Knowledge of education industry and marketing operation helpful, but not required
Hi, looking for a full time Salesforce administrator to work in Sales Operations in our Weston, FL location (near Fort Lauderdale/Miami). Immediately available at our HQ location only (not virtual).
Please reply back if interested with your contact information. Thanks!
This is a contracting position and the location is in Seattle. Please send your profile along with your rate requirements.
My job is opening up as I leave for another role. Everything Channel (part of United Business Media) has an immediate need for a business analyst with Salesforce.com experience. Based in Framingham, MA -- working in IT directly for the CIO. Please mention my name so I get the referral fee. Lots more information here: http://bit.ly/aqrzu1
Please email me (donnellymp AT gmail DOT COM) if you have questions.
Mercury Solar Systems, Inc. designs and installs cutting edge, highly efficient, solar photovoltaic (PV) systems from the world’s leading solar manufacturers. We are redefining the role of solar companies, delivering customized solutions for businesses to meet their energy needs in an environmentally sustainable way with unparalleled customer service.
We are looking for an experienced salesforce.com developer/engineer to customize and automate our sales and operations business processes. Work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and unique corporate culture where your ideas will be welcomed and your skills will contribute directly to our future growth.
We are seeking an individual who is hard-working and energetic with exceptional communication skills. The ideal candidate approaches his/her work with emphasis on accuracy, understanding of urgency and can prioritize tasks efficiently.
- 1-2 years salesforce.com development/engineering experience
- 1-2 years sales operations management and/or operations management experience
- Familiarity with the following salesforce.com features:
- Workflow rules
- Approval process
- Connect for Microsoft Outlook
- Connect for Microsoft Office
- Apex Dataloader
- Conga Merge (preferred)
- Products and Pricebooks
Competitive based on experience. Health and Dental
...plus of course a respectable contract rate, if you can help us with our force.com development.
We're one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, and due to our growth, we are trying to rapidly develop more advanced systems to manage and enforce workflow and business process, share data, and give transparency across our business.
Whist we're fans of users of salesforce, and technically adept, our ability to customize the force.com platform to our exacting needs is limited, and is far exceeded by our visions.
Hence we need a personable and highly experienced developer / consultant with a sleeves up, hands on, get stuck in attitude to help us with the following.
- configuring complex workflow, and approvals
- Developing database schemas, custom object and fields, and supporting relationships
- Writing custom formulas and code to drive complex data and reporting needs.
- Utilizing the API in both directions
- Customization of front end design (not essential, although useful)
- understand and integrating with other platforms we've already developed in the Microsoft environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity/misfortune to be working directly alongside me, and liaising directly with other over worked, stressed out, highly caffeinated, biscuit abusing stakeholders across our business.
Candidates will be required initially, to work most oft he time in our offices in the City of London, EC2A. Our nearest station is Liverpool Street.
Please get in touch if you think you can help us.
We are seeking a developer to assist in creating a branded customer portal to serve as a contact hub for our customers in the communications industry. We will be offering internally developed resources, customer contact editing, usage summaries and additional tools to our customers through a central portal hub.
We prefer a developer local to the Twin Cities (MN) area that is able to visit our Minneapolis office and work with our internal project lead directly to see our vision to fruition. This is a contract position with potential for future projects
Please send examples of your work, information regarding your capabilities as well as questions you may have to email@example.com
Salesforce hands on administrator needed for 3-6 month contract in Boston. This position is "in house" and would be working in downtown Boston. Multiple projects engaged requires hands on administration, heavy reporting (crystal a plus) and data migrations. Please contact Darlene Massery at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Provide level one and two support for CRM (Salesforce.com) technology across multiple Business Units
- Define reporting needs, build customized reports and define/build analytic dashboards by functional role for all business units
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles and workflow rules
- Creation and modification of page layouts and field values
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity across multiple business units
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and operational efficiency within CRM Application.
- Analyze user requirements and issues; provide the best fit solution, while maintaining the integrity of existing applications
- Maintain Sandboxes for UAT and Proof of Concept situations
- Perform QA and UAT testing throughout all future CRM iterations.
- Provides direction and support to application developers when application changes require knowledge of or changes to system functionality
- Form strong working relationships with internal users - both business and technical - to facilitate application support and adoption
- Act as liaison to internal development team to maintain custom developed applications and SFDC pages utilizing VisualForce and Apex
- Maintain Workflow and Triggers to ensure Integrity and sequencing
- Drive quality control, to maximize value of the CRM system as a key business development tool.
- Provide data access reports to Compliance and Security ensuring that data and roles are properly defined and transparent.
- Create documentation in support of technology requests and overall CRM usage
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in supporting & implementing Salesforce.com solution preferred
- Formal Salesforce.com training required, Salesforce.com certification preferred
- Experience with Unlimited Edition integration tools, DataLoader
- Exposure and experience in data migration and integration aspects of the product
- Experience in training and documentation around business applications
- Able to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and iterations within the CRM application
- Understanding and ability to follow a well defined project lifecycle
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Exposure to private equity and hedge fund concepts and terminology is a plus
- Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast pace team environment
I have a Marketing Coordinator position open in our Seattle office and would prefer someone who has some experience with SFDC. For more information, please see the jobs board on our corporate website http://www.cray.com/About/Careers.aspx
Company - CVM Solutions
About CVM Solutions
CVM Solutions is the premier provider of supplier management solutions that enable clients to achieve operational excellence, drive cost savings and mitigate supplier risk. CVM’s innovative technology and the industry’s leading supplier database provide truly unique capabilities for supplier management. With vast supplier intelligence, deep experience and customer-focused results, CVM has helped more than half of the Fortune 100 realizes tangible benefits
We are developing complex enterprise applications (with codesize of > 5 MB) on the force.com platform and need an architect to support this effort.
Some of the expected responsibilities of this position are -
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and product management group’s expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design & develop reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Remedial performance and scalability issues with-in the application
The position is based in Chicago and we would prefer a candidate which is local or willing to relocate. Relocation will be provided.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Certified Salesforce Developer / Architect with prior experience on building products using force.com PaaS application development framework.
- 10+ yrs of overall experience with 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Enterprise experience developing and architecting cross‐browser and cross‐platform compatible solutions.
- Expert in Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, Packaging, Upgrades and other tools that extend the product.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
Interested candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com
Internet marketing company is looking for a seasoned Sales Force consultant to help improve the company’s existing campaigns and help prepare the company for scaling new customers and additional seats.
Must have experience integrating sales force with email marketing systems (SilverPop, iContact, Constant Contact) and databases (MSSQL).
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a new systems administrator based out of our head office in Radnor, PA just outside of Philadelphia.
This position involves administrating and improving all QlikTech internal business systems including Salesforce.com, Navision, SharePoint, QlikView, WebEx, Marketo and a number of add-on products. The role-holder shall work alongside two Systems Administrators and report to the Systems Manager. The position involves close co-operation with the Systems Development team as well as the business functions of Sales, Finance, Marketing and Support within the QlikTech organization.
The role will be required to travel to Europe (Sweden, UK and the Netherlands) a few times per year.
Please apply via our website:
We are currently seeking a developer with ASP, C#, and SQL Server experience to work as part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will have strong coding and debugging skills and possess the ability to develop robust solutions where security is inherent in the design.
In this role, you will work with the IT Director to identify required modifications or enhancements to existing products in order to support product evolution and company growth. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator who can take the initiative and work with minimal supervision.
5 to 7 years experience with:
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- HTML and CSS
- SQL Reporting Services
Please use the following link to submit your resume:
(Full Time Employment, San Francisco Office)
Employment Law Training, Inc. provides online training solutions that help employers manage their most important legal compliance challenges. The quality of our content is what makes us different. Working hand-in-hand with Littler, the world’s largest and most respected employment law firm, we create programs that maximize legal defenses while creating a culture of ethics, inclusion and respect. We focus on the areas creating the greatest risk for employers, such as harassment, discrimination, ethical breaches and wage and hour violations.
With more than a decade of market-tested success and millions of employees trained, ELT is the compliance partner of choice for today’s most respected employers. Founded in 1997, ELT is a thriving, entrepreneurial enterprise in the booming e-learning industry. Featured in the New York Times and Fortune magazine as one of the premier online training providers, we boast an A+ client roster that is rapidly expanding.
ELT is located in downtown San Francisco with great access to all public transportation. We work in a business casual environment and offer the ability to learn new skills and be rewarded for your contributions. We look for high energy, passionate professionals who thrive in a small company environment where they can make a big personal impact. See www.elt-inc.com for more information on our Company.
Our growing enterprise has a need for a Salesforce.com Administrator (SFDC Admin), a newly created position spawn from our Company’s success. The SFDC Admin will be responsible for daily management and maintenance of our CRM database. The candidate must also be capable of envisioning how our SFDC application benefits the business, from lead generation to opportunity management and customer support. The SFDC Admin will essentially be our Salesforce.com internal “guru” and act as central contact point/gatekeeper for all things Salesforce.com. While our company is small (approx. 40 full-time employees), we have developed an extremely sophisticated sales operations function including a robust CRM database, extensive sales support and lead generation/qualification processes. As we continue to grow, we are establishing this new position to materially drive sales growth.
As a growing mid-sized company that is a market leader in its space, this is a terrific opportunity to work closely with talented team members, have major exposure within our enterprise and help contribute and participate in our successes. The SFDC Admin. will work with team members from Sales, Marketing, Operations and IT and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
· Provide robust system administration, support and improvement of the entire SFDC environment including data management (cleanliness, maintenance, field appends, de-duping thru adjuncts like RingLead).
· Maintain, enhance, and create workflows and configurations.
· Work with Marketing Manager in developing campaign creation and measurements including list pulls/cleaning/uploads, template development, development and tracking of transponders, creation of reports, dashboards and analytics. Provide for cleanup & import of all campaign lists and databases as they develop (i.e. webinar registrants/attendees).
· Monitor the database to ensure all new and existing leads and contacts flow properly into SFDC.
· Work closely with our Lead Qualification Department on list management, conversion/assignment of all inbound leads, campaign responses and opportunities where appropriate.
· Provide daily data cleansing and field standardization of all new inputs into the tool. Promote consistent usability across all levels of usage. · Work with Operations to maintain product tables and oversee mail/merge capabilities for transaction customer agreements.
· Custom reporting and dashboard development for senior ELT staff and Account Executives.
· Provide ongoing training and day-to-day support across ELT. Support end-user technical requests.
· Ownership of all web-to-lead, form processes and data flows.
· Business analysis, requirements gathering, and new feature development. Proactively identify, develop and implement solutions, enhancements and system integrations that meet business requirements.
· Work with our web developer as necessary to get the proper codes & fields on web forms.
· Stay abreast of improvements in CRM system business processes.
Possible Job Responsibilities Include: (for more experience database administrators)
· Work with Marketing Manager on building lead scoring/lead nurturing functionality inside SFDC.
· Increase utilization of ESPs inside SFDC like Vertical Response.
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills:
· Advanced level Salesforce.com proficiency. Salesforce.com Administration certification preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, Computer Science preferred).
· Three+ years prior Salesforce.com or CRM System Administration experience.
· Experience working in a small company and/or start-up environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
· General knowledge of web applications, internet architecture and HTML.
· Excellent oral and written presentation and documentation skills.
· Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Must have ability to multi-task.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Outstanding organization and project management skills.
· Highly motivated with tremendous initiative and self-direction.
· Proven ability to produce quality work with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
· Manage and complete projects with defined schedules.
· Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
· Able to successfully coordinate internal and external resources.
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed.
· High energy, proactive attitude that demonstrates enthusiasm for our products and Company.
ELT offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan and attractive benefits. We provide extensive sales training about our products and the e-learning and compliance industries, as well as ongoing support from our operations, marketing and technical staff.
To be considered for this position, please email us your résumé at email@example.com and a brief cover letter explaining specifically how your skills and experience would make you a great candidate as it relates to the position requirements outlined above.
Want to build a full-featured application on Force.com?
Want to help non-profits achieve their mission?
Convio (http://www.convio.com/commonground) is looking for an experienced Force.com engineer to help us expand our Common Ground Donor Database product built on Salesforce.com. This is a unique opportunity
to be in on the early stages of a new product within an established
Please respond to me if you meet these requirements or know someone who meets them.
Required Job Skills: Sales force CRM Consultant (Application Development)
Looking for a person experienced in Sales Force CRM Application Development, Data Integration and Customizations.
- Deep knowledge and working experience in Salesforce.com platform – force.com, API call, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow, etc. Should enforce best practices, standards and guidelines.
- Extensive experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL, VB, ASP and Web Services and CastIron orchestrations.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, quick learning and training skills.Years of Direct Experience Required:
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in CRM and other enterprise applications including deep understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.Areas of Direct Experience:
- Salesforce.com platform, CRM and Other Enterprise applications.Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors or Post Bachelors with at least 6 to 10 years of working experience in IT Industry.
- Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.
We are a certified partner and are looking for an experienced database engineer/developer to support our Pervasive data integration platform.
- Pervasive solutions experience
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Force.com expertise
- Apex and visualforce
- Force.com API
- Knowledge of .Net/C#
- History of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of performance.
- Excellent judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.
If you are interested, please email your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org