• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an application external from SFDC written in html/Javascript that needs to be able to query lead information for a specified sales rep within SFDC.  I am looking at the AJAX Developers toolkit but I am having problems creating the connection and loging in.  I have included <script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script> in my javascript code, but continue to receive error  "Error: System error: -2146697211." when trying to issue the login command formatted as

var result = sforce.connection.login("xxx-id", "xxx-password");

What is needed to create a connection and login thru javascript

• September 30, 2010
I have an external application that generates sales contracts from information it pulls from SFDC.  When the contract is approved the application updates the associated SFDC document if completion information. The problem is that when it updates if the estimated close date a passed I receive a error and the update fails.  Is there a way to "force" an update even if errors are returned.  I am using Office Toolkit 4 and the error returned is the same error that gets displayed if I try to edit the SFDC document online.
  • December 10, 2009

I have an application external from SFDC written in html/Javascript that needs to be able to query lead information for a specified sales rep within SFDC.  I am looking at the AJAX Developers toolkit but I am having problems creating the connection and loging in.  I have included <script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script> in my javascript code, but continue to receive error  "Error: System error: -2146697211." when trying to issue the login command formatted as

var result = sforce.connection.login("xxx-id", "xxx-password");

What is needed to create a connection and login thru javascript

• September 30, 2010