Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can  any one help me out the step to configure force .com IDE

and also how to deploy the application in production  from sandbox

thanx in advance

Dear All,

I have Enterprise Edition , There are Profile and users added...

i have a problem: 1. when I login from username xyz@test.com and password, i will login and perform the tsk and logout.

2. If I login from any other username abc@test.com and password, i get the error :

Developer script exception from ABC : controller : List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00521111124os5/00D20000000Bdir

Visualforce Page: /apex/page

kindly help !!

thanx in advance

We have several Visualforce pages and we are using custom labels to display any heading. These are mostly displayed using <apex:outputtext> tag. We are not using any spceal css to set the fonts.

<apex:page controller="InvController" showheader="false" renderAs="pdf" > ... <apex:outputtext value="{!$Label.gii__Invoice_title}"> ... <apex:outputtext value="{!$Label.gii__Footer_Heading_2}"/> ... </apex:page>

We need to use japanese transalation. When this page is executed all the custom labels are displayed as Blank.

Does any one know how to display resolve this issue, so we can use one visualforce page which can be transalated in any lanuage.

We are not using any static text in our VF page, either we are displaying the text from customer labels or

we are using the field labels.

In one of my Sandbox ORG's, I've my IP range added, and I am able to login to the website, but the Force.com IDE simply won't allow me in...keeps telling me that my credentials are wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I am working with a client that wants to produce a quote that lists all OpportunityLineItems sub-divided by Product Family. So Family A all grouped together with a subtotal and then Family B and so on.  Then when all items are outputted, to give the grand total.
I've modified some of the sample code and can get the basic output.  It will list all OpportunityLineItems but I now need to be able to separate by product family and add in a subtotal.

public class mySecondController {
    public Opportunity getOpportunity() {
        //Manually entering ID for testing purposes
        ID id = '0068000000NyTHe';
        return [SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT Quantity, UnitPrice, TotalPrice,
                    PricebookEntry.Name,
                    PricebookEntry.Product2.Family
                    FROM OpportunityLineItems) FROM Opportunity where Id = :id];
                    // where id = :ApexPage.currentPageReference().getParameters().get('id')];
    }

public String getName() {
        return 'My Second Custom Controller';
    }
}

<apex:page controller="mySecondController" tabStyle="Opportunity" showHeader="false" renderas="pdf">
    Opportunity: {!Opportunity.Name}
    <br/>
    Id: {!Opportunity.Id}
    <br/>

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems}" var="line">
      <p>Name: {!line.PricebookEntry.Name}<br/>
      Family: {!line.PricebookEntry.Product2.Family}</p>
    </apex:repeat>  

</apex:page>