• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a resuable custom component for multi select picklist type in visualforce.

my developer org is not opening . when i am trying to reset my password it sends me the link to reset password but when i click that link it don't give me the option to reset it.

i don't know whatis happening???

Do anyone can suggest something..

my org userid is :  nitesh.dokania@in.fujitsu.com

hi,

i need to enable force.com sites in my earlier development org.Can anyone help me plz??

Thanks,

Nitesh (IBM)

I want to create a resuable custom component for multi select picklist type in visualforce.

I'm trying to build a multi-select picklist within an <apex:pageblocktable>, but I'm only ever getting null values out of it.

I've used an <apex:selectList> component with "multiselect=true". The component value attribute relates to a list of strings in a custom class, so I can't use the <apex:inputfield> component for visual styling.

The component that is rendered on the page doesn't have any right-hand box to indicate selection of the options. Should it? Do I need to personally style a multi-select picklist component?

Are there any rules for using multi-select that I should know?

Please help, I've no idea where to go from here

With thanks,

Andy

hi,

i need to enable force.com sites in my earlier development org.Can anyone help me plz??

Thanks,

Nitesh (IBM)