• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to Open a Pop- up window on hovering a record link(displayed in pageblocktable) in Service Cloud Console. In the Pop-up window a VF page is displayed where some records are displayed based on the record Id passed from main page. Now in the pop up page, again we need to click on a record link and open a tab in the Service Cloud Console.

Is that possible?

I am not able to open the tab in the Service Cloud Console as the Pop up window that opens is not in Service Console.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

• February 17, 2013

Hi,

I have an Entitlement Process defined in which one of the Milestone's Criteria(basically checking a checbox value is true) has to be triggered based on Approval Process's Field Update Action. The field update actually sets the checkbox value to true.

Now it enters the Milestone process if I simply Edit and save the record.

Does anyone has any idea as to why this Milestone is not getting triggered based on field update?

Thanks in Advance!

• June 21, 2012

Hi,

I have an Entitlement Process defined in which one of the Milestone's Criteria(basically checking a checbox value is true) has to be triggered based on Approval Process's Field Update Action. The field update actually sets the checkbox value to true.

Now it enters the Milestone process if I simply Edit and save the record.

Does anyone has any idea as to why this Milestone is not getting triggered based on field update?

Thanks in Advance!

• June 21, 2012
I am receiving this error from a  trigger code for lead object, When attempting to do a lead conversion.

"execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id"

Failed while -->  inserting campaignMembers.
(Note: campain member creation requires 2 ids --> new CampaignMember(leadid=leadID,campaignid=leadID))

I am confused as why this error is happening only while doing -- lead conversion
And not when-->a) Doing unit testing of trigger using Apex classes
                           b) Sending a bunch of leads from an external application for testing.

I was logged in always as the user that I had tested succesfully the trigger code.
Also, I believe that I have All required permissions.

Any suggestions to resolve?