• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to pass username from VF page which has a custom object as standard controller. Like session_id={!$Api.Session_ID} is there anyway to pass dynamic username throug VF page a parameter Thanks dme
  • January 28, 2010

Hi all,

Can anyone help me or guide me, how to send mails with attachment in salesforce using a flex component?

I know that com.salesforce.Connection API has sendEmail([messages array], responder). I am not clear what object does messages array will be holding. Can any one help me.

Thanks

nithya

• March 11, 2010

When I tried to add a flex component in VF page and tried to execute, i got the following error

no viable alternative at character '"' can any one help me to find out what is the cause?

Thanks

Nithya

Message Edited by nithya on 01-24-2010 11:18 PM
  • January 25, 2010

Tried to execute an SF app integrated with Flex 3. The app just queries for some account details and display it.

Getting the following error can any one help me?

ObjectUtil.toString(fault) (com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (Object)#1
    UnexpectedErrorFault = (Object)#2
      exceptionCode = "UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT"
      exceptionMessage = "HTTPS Required"
      xsi:type = "sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"
  faultcode = "sf:UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT"
  faultstring = "UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: HTTPS Required"

Thanks

Nithya

• January 20, 2010

I know that we can make non-salesforce users to log-in to our SF applications using sites. Can any one guide the steps or suggest articles to be followed for implementing the above.

Thanks

Nithya

• January 11, 2010

I am publishing a new application developed in SF. Is it possible to restrict no. of customer organisation users to use the application.

i.e Is there any way to license my application for the customer organisations with restricted no. of users. Number of users may vary depending upon the customer purchase. Can this be achieved in SF.

Let me know any thougts and ideas related to the above.

Thanks

Nithya

• January 08, 2010

I belong to organisation-x and I have developed and published an application in salesforce, along with my application I am offering a service for entering their data i.e. providing services for data entry on behalf of my client organisations end users.

If organisation-y and organisation-z purchases my product can a user(who does the service) belonging to my organisation can enter data on behalf of end users belonging to organisation-y and organisation-z. Is that allowed by salesforce.

Let me know any thougts and ideas related to the above

thanks

nithya

Message Edited by nithya on 01-06-2010 09:55 PM
  • January 07, 2010

If two salesforce users with same role and profile but belonging to different organizations have installed my application published in appexchange. Apart from record level securities provided by SF, does SF provides any support to segregate their records by their respective organization for access/view. Or I have to introduce new custom fields to keep them differentiated. so that one user(belonging to x org) cannot access or view other users(belonging to y org) data. Can any one clear me?

Thanks

Nithya

• December 22, 2009

Is there any convention to save non salesforce users records or data when they are accessing a application through sites.

Thanks

Nithya

• December 22, 2009
I want to pass username from VF page which has a custom object as standard controller. Like session_id={!$Api.Session_ID} is there anyway to pass dynamic username throug VF page a parameter Thanks dme
  • January 28, 2010

When I tried to add a flex component in VF page and tried to execute, i got the following error

no viable alternative at character '"' can any one help me to find out what is the cause?

Thanks

Nithya

Message Edited by nithya on 01-24-2010 11:18 PM
  • January 25, 2010

Tried to execute an SF app integrated with Flex 3. The app just queries for some account details and display it.

Getting the following error can any one help me?

ObjectUtil.toString(fault) (com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (Object)#1
    UnexpectedErrorFault = (Object)#2
      exceptionCode = "UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT"
      exceptionMessage = "HTTPS Required"
      xsi:type = "sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"
  faultcode = "sf:UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT"
  faultstring = "UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: HTTPS Required"

Thanks

Nithya

• January 20, 2010

Is there any convention to save non salesforce users records or data when they are accessing a application through sites.

Thanks

Nithya

• December 22, 2009