• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I just need one more column in the task view in the home page layout. Now it is displaying the standard columns in the home page at the bottom right. I need to add comments column into that. How to do this?

Thanks

Raj

Problem statement:

When APEX inserting OpportunityShare records, you get DML Exception: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY

Why does this happen?

The obvious reasons are:

• OpportunityShare.OpportunityId is for an invalid Opportunity (or not an opportunity at all)
  • Running user doesn't have access to the Opportunity in OpportunityId

But if neither of these are the case...what else could it be?

ANSWER:

You can not insert OpportunityShare records for the current owner of the record.  You'll need to modify the Apex code to see if the current owner is the same as OpportunityShare.UserOrGroupId.  If it is, then don't insert.  You can still create OpportunityTeamMember records for that user but not OpportunityShare.  Who the current user is will depend if you are doing the OpportunityShare Dml statement in a before trigger, after trigger, VF controller, or API.

Although I haven't tested this, I presume the above applies to AccountShare and CaseShare objects as well.

I have xp and I'm not able to install together cti cisco connector and connect for microsoft outlook.

If I install cti cisco and then the connect for outlook, outlook tell me when I open it that it can't find/open msapi 3 dll or similar.

If I install connect for outlook and then cti cisco, outlook works properly and cti cisco tell me that there is an error on xml or similar.

I try to unregister e register the dll 3 and 4 by "regsvr32 -u" and "regsvr32" , but i don't solve anything.

How Can I solve this problem?

thanks