• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I set my case escalation for 30 minutes, but 60 minutes have passed and it's still in the queue.
  • March 11, 2010

Is there a way to manually run a case escalation without having to wait for 30 minutes? Mine's not working and I have to wait 30 minutes to test each attempt I make at fixing the problem.

Thanks,

Jon

• March 10, 2010

We're not sure how many api requests our app is going ot make.

I found a feature where SalesForce will notify you about when you exceed certain threasholds....

At our company, we'd like to be able to write a process that will periodically monitor our api usage numbers so that we can fire off events in a custom way from our end.

Is there a way to access my api usage information via the api?

Thanks,

Jon

• February 05, 2010

I am considering using SalesForce.com for its "Case" functionality so that I can communicate with customers. Big problem: How am I supposed to remove the following snippet from the footer of the site?

<SNIP>

Powered by salesforce.com
http://www.salesforce.com/

</SNIP>

If my customers are already having problems and creating cases, I don't want to further confuse them by emailing them links to SalesForce.com.

Help!

Thanks,

Jon

• January 25, 2010

What am I doing wrong? I'm logged in as the administrator for an enterprise account.

Thanks,

Jon

• December 22, 2009

We're interested in allowing customers on our website to submit an inquiry to their manager about the state of their order. Are there any SalesForce solutions for this?

Can someone please reply with any SalesForce resources I could look at that act as a communications tool between customer and customer service?

Thank you!

Jon

• December 19, 2009
I set my case escalation for 30 minutes, but 60 minutes have passed and it's still in the queue.
  • March 11, 2010

I'm a bit stumped on this. I've created a managed package which includes a hierarchical custom setting at the org level. This is then used in custom formula fields. All works well if you view the pages as a system administrator, but if you login as a standard user all you see is #Error!

I've checked and the fields are set as visible and read only, and the the standard user is set to view the correct page layout. The formula fields display fine if I replace the custom settings part with a string, and of course work fine for sys admins. Where else should I look to make sure standard users have access to this data?

Many thanks!

• January 25, 2010

Hello. I am trying to access Salesforce throught the PHP API, and I am unable to retrieve any data from custom fields. I am using the enterprise wsdl, and a modified version of a code example I found online: [php code:]

function get_accounts($connection, $table, $id, $rows, $column)
{
  $query = "SELECT ";
  foreach($rows as $row)
  $query.=$row;
  $query.=" FROM ".$table." WHERE(".$column."='".$id."')";
  $queryOptions = new QueryOptions(10);
  $response = $connection->query($query, $queryOptions);
    // New code starts here
    if ($response->size == 1)
    {
        $accounts = $response->records;
    }
else if($response->size != 0)
{
  $accounts = $response->records;
           // Cycles through additional responses if the number of records
            // exceeds the batch size
        while (!$response->done)
        {
            set_time_limit(900);
            $response = $connection->queryMore($

response->queryLocator);
            $accounts = array_merge($accounts, $response->records);

}
    }

return $accounts;
} [end php code]

Then my syntax for extracting the data is: (since it should only get one record with the id) $accounts[0]->fieldname; or, if it is a custom field: $accounts->fieldname__c;.
Can someone please enlighten me?
  • December 30, 2010

I am having problems querying email messages through PHP. Here is my code:

require_once("login.php");
$type = "EmailMessage";
$objectType = $mySforceConnection->describeSObject($type);
foreach($objectType->fields as $field){
$fields[] = $field->name;
}
$query = "select ".implode(",",$fields)." from $type";
print "$query<br />";

$result = $mySforceConnection->query($query);
print_r($result);

As you can see I use "describeojbect" to get all the fields for the type EmailMessage.  Then I build a query with all of the fields.  When I get back the records though they only contain the "id" field. Here is my result:

select Id,ParentId,ActivityId,CreatedById,CreatedDate,LastModifiedDate,LastModifiedById,SystemModstamp,TextBody,HtmlBody,Headers,Subject,FromName,FromAddress,ToAddress,CcAddress,BccAddress,Incoming,HasAttachment,Status,MessageDate,IsDeleted from EmailMessage
stdClass Object
(
[done] => 1
[queryLocator] =>
[records] => Array
(
[0] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000Cnm1IAC
)

[1] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnnAIAS
)

[2] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000Cnp2IAC
)

[3] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnlrIAC
)

[4] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnmvIAC
)

[5] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnteIAC
)

[6] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnvuIAC
)

[7] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000CnlwIAC
)

[8] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000Co9IIAS
)

[9] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => 02sA0000000Co9EIAS
)

)

[size] => 10
)

If I do this for other types such as "Contact" it doesn't have this issue, all the fields are returned.  Any ideas why no fields are returning?  If I take the id's returned and paste them into the browser with correct url, it shows me the email.

Thanks,

Ted

• December 21, 2009
I'm looking at the Case Escalations --- Setup -> Administration Setup -> Monitoring -> Case Escalations --- and several cases are still sitting there, several hours *after* the "Escalate At" time. Does anyone know why they might not be escalating?

Thanks
  • January 14, 2009