• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

When installing a managed released package from my developer org. into my production account i am getting following error: 

Data Not Available

The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to 
another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

I am unable to understand what is causing it as the current version is 11.7 and i have already installed number of previous versions. The case number of this issue from my production account is "03177422". It has been 24 hours or so i have not recieved any response from salesforce yet. I also tried to call salesforce support but it was of no use. Please help me is this is very urgent and the package contains urgent changes to running application.

P.S. I have tried to contact salesforce support on email, through case and by phone as well but no response. POOR SUPPORT I MUST SAY. 

Regards,

Matt
Hi,

When installing a managed released package from my developer org. into my production account i am getting following error: 

Data Not Available

The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to 
another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

I am unable to understand what is causing it as the current version is 11.7 and i have already installed number of previous versions. The case number of this issue from my production account is "03177422". It has been 24 hours or so i have not recieved any response from salesforce yet. I also tried to call salesforce support but it was of no use. Please help me is this is very urgent and the package contains urgent changes to running application.

P.S. I have tried to contact salesforce support on email, through case and by phone as well but no response. POOR SUPPORT I MUST SAY. 

Regards,

Matt
Hi,
I am sending emails through my Apex class(NOT VisualForce APEX class). The text body of EMail contains the hyperlink to one of my Visualforce page. But depending on the Salesforce account type the instance name in the URL changes.(Example: https://cs2.salesforce.com/apex/myTimeSheets).

In above case cs2 can be na1 or na2 depending on instance type.
Is there any method in APEX by which I can get the name of the SF instance?
This is very simple in SControl but I am not getting anything in Apex fopr the same.