• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We don't use Email Services, and I can't figure out how to disassociate one of our support emails from Salesforce.  I tried to delete the email set up under Email-to-Case, but whenever I send a test email, it looks for the Salesforce routing email address.  Please help.  Thanks.  
  • January 31, 2017

Hi

I am currently implementing "Email to Case" and i want to allow our reps the ability to send emails to answer customer queries directly from salesforce.  However i only want them to have the ability to send emails from one email address (eg. support@blank.com).  Currently when a users selects new email from a case it gives them the option to send an email from their email address as well as any organziation wide email addresses that are available to them in salesforce. 

I am wondering if there is a way to filter the email addresses so our reps only have one selection when they attempt to send emails

Thank you

• January 07, 2010

Ive been trying to run multiple data loader commands in one batch file. The batch file has the following commands.

When I run each line one by one, everything works. However, I want to script this so that all the lines run one after another. The first one executes but then terminates after successful completion so it doesnt even try to run the remaing two lines. Any suggestions?

Thanks

- Big A

c:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 21.0\bin\"
process.bat "E:/Data/Dataloader/SFDCExtract" csvAccountExtract
process.bat "E:/Data/Dataloader/SFDCExtract" csvOpportunityExtract
process.bat "E:/Data/Dataloader/SFDCExtract" csvSalesOrderExtract