• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've managed to create and upload a package.

When I try to install to my production org, I get the error

"Package Compatibility Error

The requested package requires the latest release of salesforce.com....."

I selected version API 17.0 when building and have  tried compiling using version 13.0 but still get the same error? 

What do I need to change?  Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This seems a ridiculous question, however, I have Apex code to create a trigger from the force.com cookbook to prevent duplicate leads being created. 

So I have proceeded to setup->customise->leads->triggers but there is now 'new' button to create a trigger.

I am using Enterprise edition.

Can anyone help?

Thanks Alex.

Hi,

This seems a ridiculous question, however, I have Apex code to create a trigger from the force.com cookbook to prevent duplicate leads being created. 

So I have proceeded to setup->customise->leads->triggers but there is now 'new' button to create a trigger.

I am using Enterprise edition.

Can anyone help?

Thanks Alex.

All out DEs and our PE have been upgraded to Spring '10 but our client is still on Winter '10. We need to release a new package version to them but the deployment fails saying that a Spring '10 package can't be deployed to a Winter '10 org. Seems reasonable but this means that we can't release new features they require and the latest announcement says that it might be March until we can. This will cause them significant issues.

What are our options?

Can we get our DEs and PE rolled back to Winter '10 (or is there a plan to roll everyone back to Winter '10 if there is an issue with Spring)? Can we have this block overridden as we're not using any Spring '10-specific features yet?