• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone already have code written on how to get rid of the "Complete" column on the Homepage under "My Tasks". Clicking on the "X" marks the task complete but this is confusing for our users.
  • January 08, 2010
I'm trying to come up with a realtime customer account ranking formula that can be displayed on the customer record, and in reports.  This will be very helpful from a Support as well as Executive standpoint for us.

For example, customers may purchase anywhere between 2-20,000 widgets each month from our company.  We currently capture this data in salesforce in a field called 'widgets last 30'.

I'd like to compare the 'widgets last 30' value across all customer accounts in our system, and then return a value (rank) in the customer record based on this relative ranking.  We have different customer 'Types' as well (Retail, Wholesale, etc.) so it will be important to return a ranking based upon this customer Type.

I think I can accomplish this by simply creating a new field of type formula, but I'm a little lost on how to craft the formula to capture this 'ranking'.
  • September 29, 2009