• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an external form posting to a Sites page.  The external form has checkboxes with the same name and different values e.g.,

<input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Bike" />
<input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Car" />

I obtain the  value of vehicle through ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('vehicle').  However, if both boxes are checked, I only get the first value.  Is there anyway to retrieve both values?  JavaScript on the Sites page is not an option because I am using POST not GET.

• June 23, 2010

Is it possible to customize the /_ui/system/security/ChangePassword page (fonts/colors/remove headers)?

Is it possible to place the change password fields into a custom VisualForce page.

I think I can create my own visual force page/custom controller and use the setPassword() function, but if there is an easier way I'd like to use it.

• February 25, 2010

I have an external form posting to a Sites page.  The external form has checkboxes with the same name and different values e.g.,

<input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Bike" />
<input type="checkbox" name="vehicle" value="Car" />

I obtain the  value of vehicle through ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('vehicle').  However, if both boxes are checked, I only get the first value.  Is there anyway to retrieve both values?  JavaScript on the Sites page is not an option because I am using POST not GET.

• June 23, 2010

Is it possible to customize the /_ui/system/security/ChangePassword page (fonts/colors/remove headers)?

Is it possible to place the change password fields into a custom VisualForce page.

I think I can create my own visual force page/custom controller and use the setPassword() function, but if there is an easier way I'd like to use it.

• February 25, 2010