• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi!

My question is: where stored the report (query)? I want to use my report in my apex code. I need the generate option. It is possible to generate a report with apex code?

Adam

• April 15, 2010

Hi all!

It is possible to export a report with apex code?
You select a report in a page (from a selectList), then click a "export" commandbutton, and the apex code make the export.  The report is save as an object in salesforce? Where I can find the report sObject?

Adam

• April 12, 2010

Hi!

Can I find somewhere the query of a view? I wan to use this query in my apex code.  Please don't say: use enhanced list, because I need to use differently the list.

Thanks,

Adam

• April 07, 2010

Hy!

I want to use the name of the sObject field in  seleclist. How can I get this name?

I read the apex guide, but I don't undestand very well the sobject describe result. I need a STRING, but the method result is a SCHEMA.DESCRIBESOBJECTRESULT.

I need something similar:

public List<SelectOption> getCateg() { List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>(); for (Account acc : [select id, Name from Account]) { String cat = acc.Name; options.add(new SelectOption(cat, cat)); } return options; }

But I need the name of the field (accountname, type, website, etc) insted of the value.

• March 30, 2010

Hy all!

I need the standard object field NAME (not the value). For example: Accounts -> Account name, account number, accoutn owner, etc.

I want to use this name in a select, but I don't know how can I get this information.

Is anybody know?

• March 29, 2010

Hy everybody!

I have this code in my controller :

// upload documents and navigate to the next page public PageReference doSave() { Document d = (Document) controller.getRecord(); d.folderid = System.UserInfo.getUserId(); //store in Personal Documents insert d; return Page.dgw_auxilary; }

of course my controller is extends the documents apex standard controller.

Is anybody know, how can I test this code? I have no idea.

• March 26, 2010

Hy!

How can I get information about the user profile (System Administrator, standard user, standard platform user) in apex code?

• March 24, 2010

Hy everybody!

I have some problem with the {get; set} formulas. Here is an example:

/* CODE IN MYCONTROLLER CLASS*/
String exampleString {get;set}

So, If I want to use the set method with a parameter, for example:

/* CODE IN MYCONTROLLERTESTMETHOD */
mycontroller controller = new mycontroller();
controller.setExampleString('TestString');

I got an error.

What does it mean exatly: {get;set}?

• March 17, 2010

Hi!

I want a complex condition: If ( cond_01 OR cond_02 OR cond_03) {...}.

But I always get an error message - Error: Compile Error: expecting a ritgh parentheses, found 'OR' at ...

My condition is same as the following:

IF ( (sthing_01 != sthing_02) OR (sthing_03 != sthing_04) OR (sthing_05 != sthing_06)) {...}

Is anybody know what's the problem?

• February 26, 2010

Hi everybody!

I use a dataTable with two column (or more).

The two column has the same css style:

.headStyle {border-left: 1px solid #FFFFFF; background-color:#000000; color: white;}

<apex:dataTable ... headerClass="headStyle">

My aim, that the first  column header will be grey and the second (or the other coloumn header) will be black.
Is it possible? I haven't found any attribute or anythings that's make it.

Adam

• January 25, 2010

I have a process consits of 4 steps. Between pages I want to use javascript to slipping to make more spectacular, imperssive view. I tried use mootools (and jquery), but it didn't work. I tried use the javascript code onto some place (for example: body onLoad). Unforunately SalesForce use a lot of javascript too and I have no idea how to solve this problem.

If anybody has a good idea, please tell me.

• January 22, 2010

I synchronies my visualforce tab (put it from eclipse to salesforce.com). I can see it in AppSetup->Create->Tabs->VisualForce tab. I can see it when I wan to choose it in AppSetup->Create->Apps-CustomAppEdit->Choose the tabs. I add it (that's work), but I can't see in the top of the page (neither when I want to use it in 'customize My tabs'.

Is anybody know, what's the problem?

• January 20, 2010

Hi all!

It is possible to export a report with apex code?
You select a report in a page (from a selectList), then click a "export" commandbutton, and the apex code make the export.  The report is save as an object in salesforce? Where I can find the report sObject?

Adam

• April 12, 2010

Hi!

Can I find somewhere the query of a view? I wan to use this query in my apex code.  Please don't say: use enhanced list, because I need to use differently the list.

Thanks,

Adam

• April 07, 2010

Hy all!

I need the standard object field NAME (not the value). For example: Accounts -> Account name, account number, accoutn owner, etc.

I want to use this name in a select, but I don't know how can I get this information.

Is anybody know?

• March 29, 2010

Hy everybody!

I have some problem with the {get; set} formulas. Here is an example:

/* CODE IN MYCONTROLLER CLASS*/
String exampleString {get;set}

So, If I want to use the set method with a parameter, for example:

/* CODE IN MYCONTROLLERTESTMETHOD */
mycontroller controller = new mycontroller();
controller.setExampleString('TestString');

I got an error.

What does it mean exatly: {get;set}?

• March 17, 2010

Hi!

I want a complex condition: If ( cond_01 OR cond_02 OR cond_03) {...}.

But I always get an error message - Error: Compile Error: expecting a ritgh parentheses, found 'OR' at ...

My condition is same as the following:

IF ( (sthing_01 != sthing_02) OR (sthing_03 != sthing_04) OR (sthing_05 != sthing_06)) {...}

Is anybody know what's the problem?

• February 26, 2010

I have a process consits of 4 steps. Between pages I want to use javascript to slipping to make more spectacular, imperssive view. I tried use mootools (and jquery), but it didn't work. I tried use the javascript code onto some place (for example: body onLoad). Unforunately SalesForce use a lot of javascript too and I have no idea how to solve this problem.

If anybody has a good idea, please tell me.

• January 22, 2010

I synchronies my visualforce tab (put it from eclipse to salesforce.com). I can see it in AppSetup->Create->Tabs->VisualForce tab. I can see it when I wan to choose it in AppSetup->Create->Apps-CustomAppEdit->Choose the tabs. I add it (that's work), but I can't see in the top of the page (neither when I want to use it in 'customize My tabs'.

Is anybody know, what's the problem?

• January 20, 2010