• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am an experienced Salesforce.com system administrator and implementation expert.  I specialize in full-service implementations, administrative services, reports and dashboards, business process review, data clean-up and migration, system customizations, and training services.  I am available for immediate full or part-time work.  I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further. 

Thanks,

Jennifer

jennifer@on-demandsolutions.net

I am looking for someone who is really good at building complex reports and dashboards. Please follow up here.

Thanks

Chris

Company in Fremont, CA is looking into hiring a professional trainer to manage the training/on-boarding of new parters to their partner program. I am the system administrator who has been building their portals and I would like to look into the possibility of bringing on someone that I can train to conduct the trainings as new partners are signed on.

The position would be purely contract - perhaps 10-15 hours at first, and then on an as needed basis.

There is also potential to grow a training program to extend to new internal users, best practice seminars, etc.

• February 09, 2010