• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm working for a non-profit that wants to integrate salesforce with quickbooks to eradicate some duplicate entries.  Essentially, when a new donation is recorded in Quickbooks the non-profit wants the entry to be automatically pushed into Salesforce.  They have about 10 fields that need to be updated in Salesforce (i.e. customer name, donation amount, donation type, event, etc) - nothing too complicated. 

Since this is a non-profit that doesn't have the resources to buy into a pre-packaged, fee-based middleware solution, I'm visualizing some C# code that ties into the API's of both Salesforce and Quickbooks and is executed when a new record is added to Quickbooks.  Is this a sound strategy?  What are the alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

I'm starting the review process for determining the best way to integrate Salesforce with Quickbooks for a non-profit organization.  Salesforce is used to track donations and I'd like to hear from anyone that has integrated SF and QB for this type of organization.  Did you use an app off the AppExchange or did you develop your own solution?  Please share your experiences.

Thanks. 

Hello Salesforce Consultants.  I am based out of Detroit, but I am open to the consultant working remotely.

I am currently running Salesforce Professional and I have a web developer who is going to be integrating Salesforce into my website.  I currently have my Blackberry, Outlook and Salesforce synced.  I am currently integrated with Google apps, but more application integrations still need to be completed. 

I would like a fixed price for integrating Salesforce with Quickbooks (not the online version).  In addition to successfully integrating the two applications, I would like some training so that I understand how making changes in Salesforce populates Quickbooks and vice versa.  I have been exploring packaged solutions such as Pervasive DataSync for $75/month, but I am open to other options as well.  

I also feel like I've watched so many videos and called tech support so many times that it's becoming inefficient.  I really need to sit down with someone, explain my needs and have the consultant recommend, implement and train me on how to use the features. 

Do you have an hourly rate for consulting / training?  I am willing to pay a fair price for the person with the right expertise.  I do realize that you get what you pay for. I have big plans for both of my companies and I am looking for someone to help take me there!  Please give me some background on yourself and let me know the answers to the questions I asked above.  

I also wanted to let you know about my background.  I migrated from ACT! to Salesforce.  I own a recording studio business and an IT Consulting business. I want Salesforce to manage both businesses, plus my personal 'things to do'.  Even though I am only one user right now, I want to create everything such that I will have more more Salesforce users in the future.  Certain users will only have access to specific leads, accounts, etc that are associated with the particular company.

I am also trying to figure out my strategy regarding marketing, salespeople, recruiters, virtual assistants etc. I would be open to some (business) consulting in these areas as well if it is a good match. 

Please contact me at rmeuchel@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time.

Russ Meuchel

I've read everything on here about integrating QB with SF, and most of it is years old. Some of the companies don't exist anymore ...

Anyway, my customer needs to integrate these two systems AND needs to be able to integrate custom objects, not just the standard accounts, opportunities, and invoices that most of the tools on the AppExchange offer.

Does anyone have experience with this requirements, and can you either point me in the direction I ought to go, or point out the potholes to avoid?

TIA,

John