• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am new to both Quickbooks and Salesforce. I was wondering if there is any way to transfer data from Quicbooks online edition into the Salesforce custom objects. 

Thanks !!

• February 24, 2010

Hi,

I want to create a customer portal for my company website. All the data is on salesforce.com. How can i read/write that data using my customer portal?

Thanks,

Pratik 

• February 23, 2010

Hello,

I have a VF page, Sign Up, where i intend to capture data from the user for a new sign up.

The Data is divided into 3 sections: 

Account Data: Personal Information

Service Order Data: Choice of the service plan, Order Date etc (custom fields)

Credit Card Info

There is one Save button. 

On clicking the Save button on the Sign Up VF page, i want a record to be automatically created in 2 tabs viz. Accounts(standard object) and Service Order (custom object).

I could create a record for the Accounts tab(standard object) using the follwing apex controller:

public class SignUp {

Account account ;

public Account getAccount()
{
   if(account == null)
   {
     account = new Account();
   }
  return account;
}   

public PageReference save()
 {
  // Add the account to the database.  
      insert account; 
      return null;
   }

}

Now i want to create a record for the custom object Service Order (for the Order related and Credit Card data) referencing the Account record just created. So i want the flow to be Save -> Account -> Service Order

On 1 click i want records to be created at multiple places.

What are the ways to do it? Is it possible to do it from the above controller ?

Please Help !!

Thanks,

PD

• February 17, 2010

Hi,

I want to transfer all my data from Quickbooks into Salesforce. Can anyone provide me  ways for doing this?

Thank You.

• February 12, 2010
 I want to develop a customer portal that would access the customer data which is on force.com servers. How should i go about it? What API's/techniques can i use to access/update/delete data on force.com?  
  • January 27, 2010

I've read everything on here about integrating QB with SF, and most of it is years old. Some of the companies don't exist anymore ...

Anyway, my customer needs to integrate these two systems AND needs to be able to integrate custom objects, not just the standard accounts, opportunities, and invoices that most of the tools on the AppExchange offer.

Does anyone have experience with this requirements, and can you either point me in the direction I ought to go, or point out the potholes to avoid?

TIA,

John