• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

You are gonna like this one!

I am getting an error on Eclipse 3.4.2 that restricts me to save, synchronize and/or deploy my project. It reads:

"Unable to fetch and save Force.com components to project:

The changes you requested require salesforce.com to temporarily lock your organization's administration setup. However, the administration setup has already been locked by another change. Please wait for the previous action to finish, then try again later. (ALREADY_IN_PROCESS)"

Has anyone seen this error before? I have wait for 15 minutes (my max waiting capacity :( ), tried to refresh, deploy, save... but this error is not letting me go anywhere.

Suggestions are welcome

Alex

• February 16, 2010

Hi guys,

I have been working on an app that contains multiple Objects, Clases, Pages, etc. I have eveything on Eclipse IDE and well backed up!

Time to move to a new app but my account has too much stuff going on... I ended up creating a new developer account so I can keep working on the new stuff but I am wondering if there is a way to either close the old account or completely wipe its configuration out such that I can start fresh for the new app.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

• February 10, 2010

Hi guys,

I am new to Apex development so probably this is a very easy one.

I created a very simple Apex Class in my Development account. I also created a Test Class and manage to run it with 90% test coverage (I run it both on the UI and on Eclipse).

When Deploying and/or Validating the deployment on Eclipse I am getting a 100% coverage on my test class and 0% coverage on my production one (I use Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 on MAC).

I am even using "system.debug" on my Production Class to ensure that my tests methods are calling my production ones and I can see that it is actually running (Test on Development account)

It seems like somehow I have to link the Test Class with the production one as when I try to "Validate" or to "Deploy" the Production class is always at 0% coverage even if the test one goes all the way up to 100% (BTW, I am not using hardcodes... I am creating my test data within my test class).

Is there anything I am missing here?

Thanks in advance 

• January 30, 2010

Hi guys,

I have been working on an app that contains multiple Objects, Clases, Pages, etc. I have eveything on Eclipse IDE and well backed up!

Time to move to a new app but my account has too much stuff going on... I ended up creating a new developer account so I can keep working on the new stuff but I am wondering if there is a way to either close the old account or completely wipe its configuration out such that I can start fresh for the new app.

Thanks a lot,

Alex

• February 10, 2010

Hi guys,

I am new to Apex development so probably this is a very easy one.

I created a very simple Apex Class in my Development account. I also created a Test Class and manage to run it with 90% test coverage (I run it both on the UI and on Eclipse).

When Deploying and/or Validating the deployment on Eclipse I am getting a 100% coverage on my test class and 0% coverage on my production one (I use Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 on MAC).

I am even using "system.debug" on my Production Class to ensure that my tests methods are calling my production ones and I can see that it is actually running (Test on Development account)

It seems like somehow I have to link the Test Class with the production one as when I try to "Validate" or to "Deploy" the Production class is always at 0% coverage even if the test one goes all the way up to 100% (BTW, I am not using hardcodes... I am creating my test data within my test class).

Is there anything I am missing here?

Thanks in advance 

• January 30, 2010