• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When a new task is created/updated, a notification email will be sent to the person to which the Task is assigned. Is there a way to update Task Notification email template? I would like to add additional fields to the default email template.
  • February 04, 2010

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where my client wants to do a one time mass email activity.

Objects are as follows....

Every contact is associated with more than one enrollment (custom object) and every enrollment has more than 1 enrollment Items(custom object).

Contact

---------------Enrollment

-------------------------------EnrollmentItems

So need is to post emails to every contact with the enrollment details (In particulat format like fist display enrollment and then under that enrollmentItems and so on.

I dont know if the Regular massemail functionality of SFDC can be used here.Please suggest if possible.

Also I think this is not possible via Apex as Apex has limitations , like we can not post more then 10 emails in one go using the Messaging.SingleEmailMessag . If we use Messaging.MassEmailMessag then a Email template is required and then how to put different information in every email.

Please help if have any idea about the solution !!!!

Thanks 

When a new task is created/updated, a notification email will be sent to the person to which the Task is assigned. Is there a way to update Task Notification email template? I would like to add additional fields to the default email template.
  • February 04, 2010
Hi,
Is it possible to define some javascript that runs when a visualforce page loads (not necessarily for the first time)?

Thanks!