• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a scenario where i  have to use a third-party jsp into my visualforce page. is it possible to include a jsp into my existing visualforce page using iframe or any other way ?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanx

Cheerz 

I am trying to create a field on a master object that is a concatenation of a field on a detail object when certain things are true.

In this particular case, "Student__c" is the master object and "Student_Call_Logs__c" is the detail object.  I'd like to pull the notes & dates field from the call log when the call is of a particular type... and stick this info into 1 field that would look like

"date -- note

date -- note

date -- note"

So far I have...

trigger CountRelatedCallLogs on Student_Call_Log__c (after insert, after update) { //define parameters //Student__c is the master object; Student_Call_Logs__c is the detail object String sid = null, note = null, techlogs = null, temp_note = null, temp_date = null; Integer i = null, counter=null; Set<Id> techlogids = new set<Id>(); techlogs = ''; counter = 0; Student_Call_Log__c [] scl = Trigger.new; sid = scl[0].Related_Student__c; Student_Call_Log__c [] relatedCLogs =[select id from Student_Call_Log__c where Related_Student__c = :sid and Call_Type__c = 'Avanza Tech Support' order by Call_Date_Time__c DESC]; for (Student_Call_Log__c cl : relatedCLogs) { temp_note = relatedCLogs[counter].Note__c; temp_date = relatedCLogs[counter].Call_Date__c techlogs = techlogs + temp_date + ' -- ' + temp_note + '\n'; counter = counter+1; }

So, I seem to be stuck in that I can't put the info into one 1 field AND I don't know how to pull the date and stick that into a text field.

Thanks!

• February 11, 2010

hi,

in my application  object A have SFN Number of type input text field and object B have SFN Number which is looking over to objectA SFN Number.i am comparing the Object B SFN Number with ID of object A.At the time of saving the record the following error is raising

Too many SOQL queries: 21

trigger summation on chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c (before insert,before update) {
Double objBtotal = 0;
List<chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c> objAlist=new List<chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c>();
List<chiranjeevi__Obj_B__c> objBlist=new List<chiranjeevi__Obj_B__c>();

chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c[] id=[select ID from chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c];
for(chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c b : id)
{
objBlist=[SELECT chiranjeevi__Amount__c,chiranjeevi__SFN_Number__c FROM chiranjeevi__Obj_B__c Where chiranjeevi__SFN_Number__c =: b.id];
}
for (chiranjeevi__Obj_A__c objA : Trigger.new)
{
 for (chiranjeevi__Obj_B__c objB : objBlist)
 objBtotal += objB.chiranjeevi__Amount__c;
 {
  objA.chiranjeevi__Total_Amount__c=objBtotal; 

}
}
}

If i check with particular id name it is working poperly.

If any one knows plz help me.

Thanks in advance,

Anu..

Hi,

I want to have a dynamic login / logout links in my header part, for example, if a guest user comes to the site/ portal, a login link should be visible, if a user login then a logout link should be visible instead of login, and vice-versa. How can this be done in the salesforce and any starting points for proceeding.

Thanks.

• February 05, 2010