• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

When editing Campaign Members via the Manage Members button is there a way that if our users click on Add Members-Import file, or Update and Add Members-Import File that these buttons be grayed out or removed so that this is not possible?

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello All,

We have Salesforce and Eloqua and we need a reporting tool that will work with both systems and provide us with a solution that captures all of our needs.  Can anyone provide me with a tool that they use and are please with the software?  It can be from the AppExchange as well.  We would prefer a free tool, but look forward to what everyone else is using to accomplish the business requests and requirements for reports.

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello All,

I want to stop my users from uploading spreadsheets via the manage members button.  Is this possible?  My users need to have marketing access so that they can edit members etc.  I was wondering if a validation rule or something else could accomplish this task?  We need to prevent bad data from spreadsheets being uploaded into our instance.

Is there anywhere else that we should lock down uploads?

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello All,

Is there a way that I can automatically create a PDF document from a report in Salesforce?  I believe that it can be done via a visualforce page?   OR can a custom button be created and added to the page that you can click on to create a PDF?  Please advise.

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello,

I have a checkbox field called Free Trial, if free trial is checked then I need to have the Length of Free Trial field completed.  I currently have this validation rule complete.

The Length of Free Trial field is a picklist.  Choices are 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.  We also have a start and end date field.  For example; If 30 is selected in the Length of Free Trial, and the start date is 2/1/2010, can you create a validation rule and then a workflow that populates the end date appropriately?  I understand the workflow, but the validation rule has me puzzled.

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello All,

Is there a way that I can automatically create a PDF document from a report in Salesforce?  I believe that it can be done via a visualforce page?   OR can a custom button be created and added to the page that you can click on to create a PDF?  Please advise.

Thanks,

Phillies Fan

Hello,

I have a checkbox field called Free Trial, if free trial is checked then I need to have the Length of Free Trial field completed.  I currently have this validation rule complete.

The Length of Free Trial field is a picklist.  Choices are 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.  We also have a start and end date field.  For example; If 30 is selected in the Length of Free Trial, and the start date is 2/1/2010, can you create a validation rule and then a workflow that populates the end date appropriately?  I understand the workflow, but the validation rule has me puzzled.

Thanks,

Phillies Fan