• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a Visualforce Page from Develop/Pages with Salesforce. When I reference this from within Salesforce using /apex/pagename it is displayed. When I reference this page from within our website, I am getting the page does not exist down for maintenance.

I have taken a clone of an existing page and I thought it woudl work fine as the orginal works ok, the ony difference I can see is that the security on the orginal file has 2 profiles and the clone only has one. I cannot find the other profile to add to the clone page. Do you need to assign profiles to pages under Security to make them visible or Have I missed out a step when trying to publish this page.

Your help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Brian

One of our users wants to list all Contacts with Teaching History and with Awards. This means going across 3 objects, which is possible, if they were all related under one another, which in this is not.

As the master is Contacts and the subs are Teaching History and Awards.

Can you think of a way to display on the Contacts object, if they have an Award associated to them, without linking the 2 objects. Possibly, a calculated field?