• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have scoured the forums and the 'net trying to find a way to navigate to a named list view or even simply to the object home tab. I am placing a <apex:commandButton> on my VisualForce page. I want to derive a PageReference for a named List View or the Home tab of the custom object that the command was executed for. Can any one provide some guidance in this area?

• June 25, 2010

I have scoured the forums and the 'net trying to find a way to navigate to a named list view or even simply to the object home tab. I am placing a <apex:commandButton> on my VisualForce page. I want to derive a PageReference for a named List View or the Home tab of the custom object that the command was executed for. Can any one provide some guidance in this area?

• June 25, 2010

I'm noticing issues with the new plugin related to syntax highlighting when editing VisualForce .page files. It intermittently stops highlight part of the text in the document. I haven't found a pattern when it occurs. 

It is also rendering squiggly yellow lines under my <apex:page> tag, and my first  <script> tag. Any ideas why? These are the first 2  items in my page.

<apex:page standardController="SR__c" 
	extensions="HSRControllerExtension" 
	showHeader="true" 
	sidebar="true" 
	tabStyle="SRt__c" 
	title="Entry Page" >

<script type="text/javascript" src="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQuery142, 'js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js')}" />

Thanks,

Rich C. 

• April 21, 2010

Is anyone using the Eclipse 3.4.2 IDE on Windows 7 64-bit?  Have you seen any problems?

Thanks

David

Hi,

I need to add the field history from a custom object to a page, but am running into a lot of problems.  The related list displays with no problem when viewing the custom object through the salesforce custom object tab, but on my custom page it says that Histories is not a valid child relationship name for the entity.  I have checked the child relationships of my custom object and the History object that salesforce generates automatically when "Track Field History" is checked is listed with the name "Histories" as the child relationship name.  I have tried this on multiple custom objects (making them as simple as possible) and a relatedList on Histories just doesn't seem to be possible.  Has anyone been able to make this work?

-David