• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Team,

I have created one custom object named "Research call" with lead and Account lookup,.  Once the research call  object created Email alert  need to send lead owner and Account owner.  I have created workflow it works for account. but lead owner filed couldn't listed when i am trying to  send an email alert to lead owner.  Please suggest me how to resolve this  issue?

Thanks

Sundar

Friends

Actually formula field values takes rounded values if any calculation made. I need to restrict the rounded value in formula field.

I want to show the actual value with out rounded.

For ex: Netweight__c/2204 (52,428/2204) this is a formula field it returns rounded value. actaul value is 23.78 but it returns 23.79.  Please let me know your suggestion to resolve this issue

Thanks

Sundar

Friends

I have created custom email template and sent to the contact email id.  Is it possible user can add the content into the template and sent to others? Please advice me.

Thanks

Sundar

Friends,

Salesforce.com provides the standard reports (Sales, activity reports etc..)features. Is it possible to hide the standard reports to the platform system admin profile. 

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I could't access the sandbox org in dataloader.failed to send request to https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/22.0  Error message displayed when i enter the username and pasword with security token.  I have changed the server  host address like https://test.salesforce.com/ in dataloader settings but still i am not able to access the sandbox org. Please let me know how to resolve this issue,

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

Is possible to get the child object records from parent object by using mail merge Feature.?  I am creating one mail merge document it contains the Parent and child records merge fields. The Mail merge templete returns information when i click the mail merge from child object. but it didnt work when i run in parent object..

Please let me know your valuable suggestion...

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I have Embedded the visual force page  in the standard. I have refreshed the standard page when click the save button in the visual force page  by using  this method

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom" >
 <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!savePallet}" id="ipList" oncomplete="javascript&colon;window.top.location = '/{!ILI__c.id}'; return true;" reRender="{!isError}"/>
     <apex:commandButton value="cancel" action="{!cancelPallet}"/>
    </apex:pageBlockButtons>
I have set this isError flag intially false in the constructor and  put the flag value True in apex add Error messages locations.Some validation  have in controller. validation result Exception message havn't displayed in the visual force page when click the save button. I want to get the apex Exception messages before the page refresh..
Please let me know your suggestion...
Thanks
Sundar 

Hi Friends

I have added the visual force page snippet in  Purchaseorder__c  custom object standard page layout. This object  have 2 record types . Is it possible to differentiate for show the  embedded visualforce page fields depends on the record types?

For Ex:-   If Record Type is 'OpenPO'   visual force page fields should be listed with out modification.  Record type is 'InventoryPO' some fields didn't show and change the required field propety for some fields. Please let me know your suggestion..

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I have attached the  Visual force Snippet in one custom object. The  Visual force snippet information will stored in one object. This object  have master detailed relationship with  above object. 

If I click the save button in the visual force snippet , the information will saved into the child object. After refresh the page manually  I can see the child object information. some information will update into parent object.  I would like to refresh the whole page when click the save button in the Visual force snippet. please any one Suggest me to resolve this requirement 

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I  have developed one visual force page. One page block have Two pageBlock Sections, That Pageblock sections have two picklist.  Two different object  values has reterived  in the picklist values.  i would like to show these values in one Pageblocktable.  its possible. Please let me know  yours suggestions..

Visual Force page

<apex:pageBlock title="Inventory Line Item" >          

<apex:pageBlockSection title="" >
             <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >                         
                 <apex:outputLabel value="Inward ILI" for="item1" style="font-weight:bold" />                                       
                     <apex:selectList value="{!InwardILI}"  multiselect="false" size="1" onselect="show" id="sellist1" >
                         <apex:selectOptions value="{!ILIitems}"/> 
                         <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="Pallet" status="..."/>                        
                     </apex:selectList>                     
              </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>      
                   <apex:outputLabel value="Pallet Id" for="item1" style="font-weight:bold" />                                       
                       <apex:selectList value="{!Invplist}"  multiselect="false" size="1" onselect="show" id="Pallet" >
                           <apex:selectOptions value="{!Invpitems}"/> 
                   <apex:commandButton style="" value="Add Line Items" action="{!AddInventoryPallet}" />                 
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock> 
Controller:
*/ Two picklist values */
public List<SelectOption> getILIitems() {       
       List<selectoption>selectILI = new List<Selectoption>();     
       List<ILI__c>InwardILIlist = new List<ILI__c>();      
       InwardILIlist = [Select Id,Name,Product__c From ILI__c where Direction__c='Inward'and Product__c =:ProductName];
       System.debug('::InwardILIlist::'+InwardILIlist);
       selectILI .add(new SelectOption('-Select-','-Select-'));
       for(ILI__c ili: InwardILIlist ){
           selectILI.add(new SelectOption(ili.Id,ili.Name));              
        }             
       System.debug('::SelectILI::'+selectILI);
       return selectILI ;       
    }   
 public List<SelectOption> getInvpitems() {    
        List<selectoption>selectInvpallet = new List<Selectoption>(); 
        List<Inventory_Pallet__c>inventorypalletlist = new List<Inventory_Pallet__c>();

inventorypalletlist = [ 
            Select Id,Name From Inventory_Pallet__c 
            where Inventory_Line_Item__c =:InwardILI and Status__c='Inward'];
        System.debug('::inventorypalletlist'+inventorypalletlist);
        selectInvpallet.add(new SelectOption('-Select-','-Select-'));
        for(Inventory_Pallet__c invp: inventorypalletlist ){
          selectInvpallet.add(new SelectOption(invp.id,invp.Name));                    
        } 
        return selectInvpallet;
    } 
Thanks
Sundar

Hi Friends

I am new in visual force development .Dynamically how to create input text boxes based on the selected pick list value in visual force page. for ex: If the  picklist value is 4 , four text boxes will create in the visual force page. Please any one can guide me to achieve this problem..

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I am lacking in schedule report .Acutually salesforce supports to send the schedule reports to the registered users  only.

But i would like to send the scheduled report to non registered user. Please let me know your suggestion. how to implement this requirement?

Thanking you

Sundar

Hi Friends 

I am confusing in custom button override based on record type selection. the scenario has explained below.

1.  Opportunity object have two record types 'Entity' and ' Employee'.
  2.  Custom object called Background_check__c  also have two same record types.
  3.  New custom button has created for the Background_check__c.
  4.  Background_check__c custom object has displayed under the opportunity related list
My question is  if i click the new custom button the background check object record will create based on opp record type selection.
For Ex:  Entity record type opportunity  will create Entity Background check record
               Employee record type opportunity will create Employee Background check record.
How to resolve this problem.  Please post your valuable suggestion. I hope it will helps to me and all.. 
Thanks
Sundar

Hi Friends

The scenario is If the new opportunity will create under the partner account one email alert will be send to the partner user. Email alert template have Portal login. my question is how to add the opportunity id with login portal url? partner user click the url  and enter the username and password it will goes to directly to the opportunity page. how to achieve this problem

Please post ur valuable suggestion...

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I have one doubt in salesforce customization.Account object have one email field named "Alert email". That field will be updated in another email field in opportunity object by using workflow field update. I would like to send email alert to user when the new opportunity will create. its working fine. my question is The email alert will send only  if  the opportunity will create under partner account.

opportunity will create under non partner account the email alert wont work. How to resolve this problem.

Please post your valuable suggestion. I hope it will helps for all..

Thanks

Sundar 

Hi Friends

I want to share the opportunity  with partner portal users. consider  5 partner portal users in the system.  create the new opportunity under the partner account by internel users . such opportunity can be shared all the partner users. other thing

the data level securtiy should  maintain in between the partner portal users.

I had set  the opportunity sharing rule.in this case all opportunities have shared to all partner portal user.. i would like to share with partner users "what are all the opportunity created under partner portal enable account."

how can i acheive this problem with out change the appropriate record owner manually.. please post  your  valuble suggestion. I hope ur suggestion will helps for me.

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I am using force.com group edition. commonly  lead has converted to an opportunity.  but i want to convert the lead to account.  I want to set the account fields when click the "Map Lead Fields" button in the lead custom fields and relationship. Please any one can suggest me how to convert the lead to account. Please post your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I have using 4 custom objects such as contact , lead, Listing, closing . I have been removed  the new button on those custom object search layout page(Buttons displayed) . but these objects list view page has displayed new standard button. How to remove the standard new button from the custom objects list view page.?please post ur suggestion

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I would like to add the contact name link in  every lead list page. in my case  both lead and custom objects are custom objects. please let me know  how to solve it.. 

Thanks

Sundar

Hi friends

I know the functionality of mail merge in word but  i don't know  How  the mail merge  works in sales force? I found  the application in app exchange in sales force named as Draw loop. any one can describe  how the mail merge in sales force.

any app exchange tool will be used or not?

Thanks Friends post ur valuable suggestions and comments it will helps for  all.

Thanks

Sundar

Team,

I have created one custom object named "Research call" with lead and Account lookup,.  Once the research call  object created Email alert  need to send lead owner and Account owner.  I have created workflow it works for account. but lead owner filed couldn't listed when i am trying to  send an email alert to lead owner.  Please suggest me how to resolve this  issue?

Thanks

Sundar

Friends

Actually formula field values takes rounded values if any calculation made. I need to restrict the rounded value in formula field.

I want to show the actual value with out rounded.

For ex: Netweight__c/2204 (52,428/2204) this is a formula field it returns rounded value. actaul value is 23.78 but it returns 23.79.  Please let me know your suggestion to resolve this issue

Thanks

Sundar

Friends

I have created custom email template and sent to the contact email id.  Is it possible user can add the content into the template and sent to others? Please advice me.

Thanks

Sundar

Friends,

Salesforce.com provides the standard reports (Sales, activity reports etc..)features. Is it possible to hide the standard reports to the platform system admin profile. 

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

Is possible to get the child object records from parent object by using mail merge Feature.?  I am creating one mail merge document it contains the Parent and child records merge fields. The Mail merge templete returns information when i click the mail merge from child object. but it didnt work when i run in parent object..

Please let me know your valuable suggestion...

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I have Embedded the visual force page  in the standard. I have refreshed the standard page when click the save button in the visual force page  by using  this method

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom" >
 <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!savePallet}" id="ipList" oncomplete="javascript&colon;window.top.location = '/{!ILI__c.id}'; return true;" reRender="{!isError}"/>
     <apex:commandButton value="cancel" action="{!cancelPallet}"/>
    </apex:pageBlockButtons>
I have set this isError flag intially false in the constructor and  put the flag value True in apex add Error messages locations.Some validation  have in controller. validation result Exception message havn't displayed in the visual force page when click the save button. I want to get the apex Exception messages before the page refresh..
Please let me know your suggestion...
Thanks
Sundar 

Hi Friends

I have attached the  Visual force Snippet in one custom object. The  Visual force snippet information will stored in one object. This object  have master detailed relationship with  above object. 

If I click the save button in the visual force snippet , the information will saved into the child object. After refresh the page manually  I can see the child object information. some information will update into parent object.  I would like to refresh the whole page when click the save button in the Visual force snippet. please any one Suggest me to resolve this requirement 

Thanks

Sundar

Hi Friends

I  have developed one visual force page. One page block have Two pageBlock Sections, That Pageblock sections have two picklist.  Two different object  values has reterived  in the picklist values.  i would like to show these values in one Pageblocktable.  its possible. Please let me know  yours suggestions..

Visual Force page

<apex:pageBlock title="Inventory Line Item" >          

<apex:pageBlockSection title="" >
                 <apex:outputLabel value="Inward ILI" for="item1" style="font-weight:bold" />                                       
                     <apex:selectList value="{!InwardILI}"  multiselect="false" size="1" onselect="show" id="sellist1" >
                         <apex:selectOptions value="{!ILIitems}"/> 
                         <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="Pallet" status="..."/>                        
                   <apex:outputLabel value="Pallet Id" for="item1" style="font-weight:bold" />                                       
                       <apex:selectList value="{!Invplist}"  multiselect="false" size="1" onselect="show" id="Pallet" >
                           <apex:selectOptions value="{!Invpitems}"/> 
                   <apex:commandButton style="" value="Add Line Items" action="{!AddInventoryPallet}" />                 
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock> 
Controller:
*/ Two picklist values */
public List<SelectOption> getILIitems() {       
       List<selectoption>selectILI = new List<Selectoption>();     
       List<ILI__c>InwardILIlist = new List<ILI__c>();      
       InwardILIlist = [Select Id,Name,Product__c From ILI__c where Direction__c='Inward'and Product__c =:ProductName];
       System.debug('::InwardILIlist::'+InwardILIlist);
       selectILI .add(new SelectOption('-Select-','-Select-'));
       for(ILI__c ili: InwardILIlist ){
           selectILI.add(new SelectOption(ili.Id,ili.Name));              
        }             
       System.debug('::SelectILI::'+selectILI);
       return selectILI ;       
    }   
 public List<SelectOption> getInvpitems() {    
        List<selectoption>selectInvpallet = new List<Selectoption>(); 
        List<Inventory_Pallet__c>inventorypalletlist = new List<Inventory_Pallet__c>();

inventorypalletlist = [ 
            Select Id,Name From Inventory_Pallet__c 
            where Inventory_Line_Item__c =:InwardILI and Status__c='Inward'];
        System.debug('::inventorypalletlist'+inventorypalletlist);
        selectInvpallet.add(new SelectOption('-Select-','-Select-'));
        for(Inventory_Pallet__c invp: inventorypalletlist ){
          selectInvpallet.add(new SelectOption(invp.id,invp.Name));                    
        } 
        return selectInvpallet;
    } 
Thanks
Sundar

Hi All,

In my application i am using a few standard objects like contacts, products, Reports etc, but in Reports tab it shows all standard object's report. I want to remove/hide those reports like Lead reports, sales reports...etc. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Aswath.

• March 21, 2009