• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to use the Data Loader to extract data from SalesForce and insert it into a MySql table.  The DataLoader.jar has the drivers for oracle, so what's the best way of getting it to load in the mysql drivers?  I can manually force the drivers into the jar file, but that doesn't seem to be the best idea.  I can modify the process.bat to include the drivers in the classpath.  Is there a best practice for this? 

Thanks.

• March 19, 2010

When logging into salesforce through the API, is there any way that we can encrypt the password?  It appears to be sending it across as plain text.

Thanks.

• March 11, 2010

I'm trying to use the Data Loader to extract data from SalesForce and insert it into a MySql table.  The DataLoader.jar has the drivers for oracle, so what's the best way of getting it to load in the mysql drivers?  I can manually force the drivers into the jar file, but that doesn't seem to be the best idea.  I can modify the process.bat to include the drivers in the classpath.  Is there a best practice for this? 

Thanks.

• March 19, 2010

When logging into salesforce through the API, is there any way that we can encrypt the password?  It appears to be sending it across as plain text.

Thanks.

• March 11, 2010