• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I'm triing to delete a cookie after a user log out but well, I don't find how to do that. Of course, the cookie is deleted when the browser is closed but if the user log again (and do not close the browser), the cookie is kept, which is not wished.

An alternative would be to store the session Id in the cookie but it appears that the session Id is different  for each page meaning it's not reliable (I thought that the sessionId is the same for the whole "Session" but well, it is not).

Finally, what I'm triing to do: a teaser should be showed on the first page when the user log in. If the user clicks on a button, this teaser is hidden for the whole session. But if the user log out and log in again, this teaser should be showed again! It works as intended if the user closes its browser... but only on this condition unfortunately :(

any idea how to solve that ?

Thank you!!

I would like to redirect to a Visualforce page I've created when a user saves an Opportunity, and the Opportunity is closed/won. I've written a trigger to test the logic and the new VIsualforce page, but I'm stumped on how to accomplish the redirect because apparently according to this thread: http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=apex&message.id=3321 you can't redirect from a trigger.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance...