• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to migrate profiles from one salesforce org to the other through eclipse. I have included all possible components in the project from the source org and when I deploy the profile to the target development org using the 'deploy to server wizard' of eclipse. It deploys on the profile on the target org but there are certain mismatches in the deployed profile. These mismatches are related to tabviibilities, standard object permissions and general user permissions. 

Is there a bug here in the metadata deployment of profiles or am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I am trying to migrate profiles from one salesforce org to the other through eclipse. I have included all possible components in the project from the source org and when I deploy the profile to the target development org using the 'deploy to server wizard' of eclipse. It deploys on the profile on the target org but there are certain mismatches in the deployed profile. These mismatches are related to tabviibilities, standard object permissions and general user permissions. 

Is there a bug here in the metadata deployment of profiles or am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance.