• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I built a VF with a pick-up list and a button with an action that call a method "generar" on a Custom Controller Class.
When the page starts only this are showed. Then the user select an option (today, week, yesterday, etc) and click the button wich call the methods an 
populates a List<LineaVencida> where LineaVencida is a inner class (inner to the controller) built with OpportunityLineItem (customized) and a boolean 
(called "Seleccion") that is represented in VF with a ckeck buttom.
After the first click the debug log shows that first of all the setters / getters are runned and after this the method "Generar" is successfully runned an 
finally the List<LineaVencida> is populated and showed thru a "pageBlockTable" component.
After that if I select another option in the filter pick list (i.e: "Yesterday") and click the button that call the "Generar" method the page is just refresh 
whit the same data that had been loaded the first (former) time.
When I check the debug log I can see that the setters / getters are runned (much more in this ocassion because there were muche more data in the postback) 
and after that the method "GENERAR" wasn't  never called  !!!! 
SalesForce not raise any error, neither error is reported in the debug log.
Please I need any haelp or clue.
Thanks in advance !!
I built a VF with a pick-up list and a button with an action that call a method "generar" on a Custom Controller Class.When the page starts only this are showed. Then the user select an option (today, week, yesterday, etc) and click the button wich call the methods an 
populates a List<LineaVencida> where LineaVencida is a inner class (inner to the controller) built with OpportunityLineItem (customized) and a boolean 
(called "Seleccion") that is represented in VF with a ckeck buttom.After the first click the debug log shows that first of all the setters / getters are runned and after this the method "Generar" is successfully runned an 
finally the List<LineaVencida> is populated and showed thru a "pageBlockTable" component.After that if I select another option in the filter pick list (i.e: "Yesterday") and click the button that call the "Generar" method the page is just refresh 
whit the same data that had been loaded the first (former) time.When I check the debug log I can see that the setters / getters are runned (much more in this ocassion because there were muche more data in the postback) 
and after that the method "GENERAR" wasn't  never called  !!!! SalesForce not raise any error, neither error is reported in the debug log.Please I need any haelp or clue.
Thanks in advance !!

I built a VF with a pick-up list and a button with an action that call a method "generar" on a Custom Controller Class.
When the page starts only this are showed. Then the user select an option (today, week, yesterday, etc) and click the button wich call the methods an 
(called "Seleccion") that is represented in VF with a ckeck buttom.
After the first click the debug log shows that first of all the setters / getters are runned and after this the method "Generar" is successfully runned an 
finally the List<LineaVencida> is populated and showed thru a "pageBlockTable" component.
After that if I select another option in the filter pick list (i.e: "Yesterday") and click the button that call the "Generar" method the page is just refresh 
whit the same data that had been loaded the first (former) time.
When I check the debug log I can see that the setters / getters are runned (much more in this ocassion because there were muche more data in the postback) 
and after that the method "GENERAR" wasn't  never called  !!!! 
SalesForce not raise any error, neither error is reported in the debug log.
Please I need any haelp or clue.
Thanks in advance !!
I built a VF with a pick-up list and a button with an action that call a method "generar" on a Custom Controller Class.When the page starts only this are showed. Then the user select an option (today, week, yesterday, etc) and click the button wich call the methods an 
(called "Seleccion") that is represented in VF with a ckeck buttom.After the first click the debug log shows that first of all the setters / getters are runned and after this the method "Generar" is successfully runned an 
finally the List<LineaVencida> is populated and showed thru a "pageBlockTable" component.After that if I select another option in the filter pick list (i.e: "Yesterday") and click the button that call the "Generar" method the page is just refresh 
whit the same data that had been loaded the first (former) time.When I check the debug log I can see that the setters / getters are runned (much more in this ocassion because there were muche more data in the postback) 
and after that the method "GENERAR" wasn't  never called  !!!! SalesForce not raise any error, neither error is reported in the debug log.Please I need any haelp or clue.
Thanks in advance !!

I have an aggregate query and it appears that it does not like my query in visualforce but apex controller accepts it..

The error I get on my VF page is:

field 'Term__c' can not be grouped in a query call

My Query is:

AggregateResult[] groupedResultsD = [SELECT SARQ__r.Subject__c,NLNS__SARQ__r.Term__c, SUM(Credits_Earned__c) ce,SUM(SARQ__r.Min_Pass__c)minpass FROM Course__c Where Student__c = :students[0].Student__c GROUP BY SARQ__r.Subject__c,SARQ__r.Term__c];

Term__c is a formula field in my Object....

Thanks