• Solution Architect
  • Slalom Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Salesforce1 Security and Compliance module, I am getting an error that I think is related to the name change of Salesforce1. 
Page: 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/salesforce1_security/units/salesforce1_security_connected_app 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Salesforce1 for Android' Connected App with the specified settings.

The Cennected App that is created is now called:  
Salesforce for Android

I double-checked my Connected App settings and believe they are correct, so I'd like to know if Trailhead is incorrectly looking for the wrong Connected App name. 

Thanks, 
Ryan 
I have a custom console componet that I use for custom chat statuses that get logged to a custom object. When the picklist is changed, I call setAgentState to set the state based on a mapping of custom status to live agent status.

I've noticed that going from offline to online/away it will go online and then disconnect and then reconnect. I can verify this because I get 3 agentStateChanges, one for online, then offline, then online all within a very short period of time.

Anyone else seen this before?

I have some JavaScript (on a custom button) that calls a webservice method. This works fine in my DEV edition instance, but I get an error when the code is executed in an Enterprise edition instance. The error is 'No service available for class 'SWRequestProcess.SWProcessRequestHelper''.

The code has been installed as part of an unmanaged (private listing) package so I have prefixed the classname with the package name but this still does not work.

Can anyone advise what the problem is?

This is the javascript:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js")} {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/apex.js")} var result = sforce.apex.execute( "SWRequestProcess/SWProcessRequestHelper", // class "updateStatus", // method {vStatus:"Initial Request - Submitted", vName:"aaa" } ); 

This is the apex class:

global class SWProcessRequestHelper{ WebService static void updateStatus(String vStatus,String vName){ System.debug('updateStatus for vName [' + vName + '], vStatus [' + vStatus + '].'); SW_Process_Request__c request = [Select Name, Status__c from SW_Process_Request__c where Name = :vName]; request.LastStatus__c = request.Status__c; request.Status__c = vStatus; update request; } }

Being new to Apex can someone guide me in how I would add days to a date similar to how it is done in Java:

GregorianCalendar worldTour = new GregorianCalendar(1872, Calendar.OCTOBER, 2);
worldTour.add(GregorianCalendar.DATE, 80);
Date d = worldTour.getTime();
DateFormat df = DateFormat.getDateInstance();
String s = df.format(d);
System.out.println("80 day trip will end " + s);

Thanks,

Scott

I am currently trying to setup Live Agent and am running into difficulties on search. There are two scenarios where a customer could request a chat, the first is through our Account Center where I would pass all of their information through the deployment JavaScript. The second would be using a pre-chat form where the customer can enter their information.

The problem that I have is currently a customer's email can be in the system multiple times but the name could be different due to a spouse using the same email address, or that contact could be duplicated on multiple accounts as a different type of contact. 

I was wondering if it is possible using the "liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Contact" to search on both email and first name or on email and then the account number, which is the name on the account they are tied to. Or if you can only search on one field.