• 5 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom object called Production Summary.

I want to calculate the current expected Life Sales by the Production Summary name.

I've got the math calculation, i.e. "Agency_Life_Goal*20/100/90*Number_of_days"

Now I just need to know how to tell it If "Production_Summary_Name -= "January 2010 Production" I want the formula above, February 2010 Production, I want the formula above, March 2010 Production, I want the formula above.

In the Second quarter, the formula changes to 40/100/180*Number of days.

Any Suggestions? 

• March 22, 2010

Hi,

I create a datetime fields and I want to write it the date of CreatedDate with custom hours and minutes. If it will exist a function datetime like date(year,month,day) I solve my problem!!

The problem is that I want to send an email to lead at X hours Y minutes with workflow.

If the lead was created in the night, I don't want send email to lead immediately and so I will send the email in the office time (9am to 8 pm) and not in the night

Maybe I have to do a case condition, because if the lead is created at 9 pm, the datetime field will have the next day at 9 am

I think to write some code like this

date( year(datevalue(createddate)), month(datevalue(createddate)),day(datevalue(createddate)) ) & 09:00:00.000Z

Anyone can help me?

Hi,

I'd like to create a mailto: field for Cases so that each case can have a field that would look something like this:

"mailto:" + {Contact.Email} + "?subject=Case " + CaseNumber + " " + Subject

I tried it, but it didn't work. Firstly, the whole field was formatted as text, and secondly, Contact.Email was giving me a "mailto:contact.email@domain.com" rather than a simply "contact.email@domain.com".

Is there any way to do this...?

Thanks in advance.

Jon

hi,

I'd like to create a custom button list to make mass modification of a custom field in a list of Leads.Typically, I've created a field called "Priority" in the Lead object, and I'd like now to create a button in the Lead list to "Modify the Priority".

Any idea how to do this ?

thanks

J.

I would like to have a field in Opportunity to time name a Transaction by the date and the month it is created.In my example I want to create a Transaction date when the Opportunity become a Transaction and then but code next to it so it is a unique name for a Transaction.
  • March 17, 2010