• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Xactium are a pure-play SalesForce development firm with a referenceable track-record of successful implementations (70+ projects). Since our establishment over 7 years we have become recognised experts in the SalesForce arena. All our developers are SalesForce certified.

We have recent experience in delivering partner and customer portal, sites, dashboard, reports, analytics, forecasting, and content.  Developing our own successful bespoke products on the force.com platform has provided us with in-depth knowledge of how to get the best from that platform. This means we are able to deliver high-quality solutions quickly for you.

We work  closely, in a flexible and pro-active way with you, ensuring we understand your requirements to help us deliver best of breed SalesForce solutions at competitive rates. Although we aim to keep bureaucracy to a minimum we use a simple acceptance and sign-off process to ensure that there is a mutual understanding both of requirements and progress at any point.

We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with and this is proven by our client list which includes both small start-ups as well as large global clients.

Further information about Xactium and reviews from our clients can be found at our  AppExchange Profile  

Please don't hesitate to contact me for an estimate or with any of your questions craig.jackson@xactium.com

Thanks

Xactium are a pure-play SalesForce development firm with a referenceable track-record of successful implementations (70+ projects). Since our establishment over 7 years we have become recognised experts in the SalesForce arena. All our developers are SalesForce certified.

We have recent experience in delivering partner and customer portal, sites, dashboard, reports, analytics, forecasting, and content.  Developing our own successful bespoke products on the force.com platform has provided us with in-depth knowledge of how to get the best from that platform. This means we are able to deliver high-quality solutions quickly for you.

We work  closely, in a flexible and pro-active way with you, ensuring we understand your requirements to help us deliver best of breed SalesForce solutions at competitive rates. Although we aim to keep bureaucracy to a minimum we use a simple acceptance and sign-off process to ensure that there is a mutual understanding both of requirements and progress at any point.

We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with and this is proven by our client list which includes both small start-ups as well as large global clients.

Further information about Xactium and reviews from our clients can be found at our  AppExchange Profile  

Please don't hesitate to contact me for an estimate or with any of your questions craig.jackson@xactium.com

Thanks

Hi,

I'm following the instructions to setup force.com for paypal x payments (https://www.x.com/docs/DOC-1876) and have received a few errors,

If anybody has any experience, I would appreciate your help.

I have installed via the IDE and tried to save to server but keep getting errors with the code.

there were some about constructors with parameters not existing, that I seem to have gotten around myself, but the one i cant seem to fix is "Invalid type PaymentDetailInfo".

Is there a PaymentDetailInfo class which was supposed to be included?

Many Thanks,

Craig

Hi All,

I'm looking to do some Chatter development work, but I can't seem to find much documentation, I've had a look at the Code Recipies, and looked in this forum.

Can anybody tell me if there is an object which contains all chatter posts, so I could list the top 5 posts or create a league table of chatters (based upon posts)?

also, is there a list of chatter objects anywhere?

Thanks for reading,

Craig

I have a trigger. In this trigger I have a line:

contact.addError(
  'Candidate \'' + contactQuery + 
  '\' is already exists. This candidate can\'t be inserted. Existed candidate was updated');

After this line of code I put other line of code to update other record. Something like:

otherContact.Name = 'Test Name';
update otherContact;

Since I have an 'addError' statement in this trigger my 'update otherContact' statement is terminated. How can I update record in this case?

addError

Hi can anybody help me how to write a URL rewriter class for my site in apex.

Hi, I have a Javascript function onload which has a for loop..But the for loop is not working.Its throwing some absurd error. Please help

Below is the code & the error:

Code:

window.onload = function()
{
    if(("{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}").length > 0)
    {
        alert('Im in begin function');
        var Sprod = ("{!PSS.AT_Product__c}").split(';');
        alert(Sprod.length);
        var mainElem=document.getElementById(Hidden);
        var sElem=document.getElementById("Productd_selected");
        var uElem=document.getElementById("Productd_unselected");
        var sI=0;
        var uI=0;
        sElem.length=0;
        uElem.length=0;
        alert(mainElem.length);
        for (i=0;i<Sprod.length;i++)
        {
            mainElem.options[parseInt(Sprod[i])].selected=true;
        }   
     }      
}

The error which I 'm getting is:

Uncaught SyntaxError:Unexpected identifier 

On viewing the page source what I get is:

window.onload = function()
 {
  if(("*******************").length> 0)
  {
  alert('Im in begin function');
  var Sprod = ("abc;cde;def").split(';');
  alert(Sprod.length);
  var mainElem=document.getElementById(Hidden);
  var sElem=document.getElementById("Productd_selected");
  var uElem=document.getElementById("Productd_unselected");
  var sI=0;
  var uI=0;
  sElem.length=0;
  uElem.length=0;
  alert(mainElem.length);
  insert();
  for (i=0;i<Sprod label="Chosen" .length;i++)
  {
  mainElem.options[parseInt(Sprod[i])].selected=true;
  }
  }
 }
Can anyone help me.I have tried everything..Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!