• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have Windows 7 and Excel 2010.  The connector is working find; however, I cannot edit the Server URL field.  I have a feeling it is Windows 7 security but I am not certain.  The application is installed in the Program Files (x86) folder which seems to be read only.

I tried moving the sforce_connect_pe_winter11.xla and SF_MSApi4.dll files to the desktop as a test and resetup Excel to point to the deskop files but the Server URL field was still disabled!

Any suggestions would be appreciated because If I cannot point to a Sandbox to get confortable with the Connector then I cannot use it production! :(

I need a way to know what org I am in?  For example:

https://na7.salesforce.com

or

https://na4.salesforce.com

I want this so that I do not have to remember to manually change code when I move from DEV, to Sandbox to Production.

thanks,

Tom

Hello,

The following code snippet is working from a compile and execute perspective; however, I never receive the email.  Does anyone have an idea why I cannot get this to work.  I wrote code to do single email and that works fine but for the admin email routine I want to send the same email to all active admins.  This code is in a troubleshooting mode and that is why you see hard coded stuff.  The id has been confirmed using Apex Explorer.

public void notifyAdmin() {
        string [] aa = new List<String>();

List<User> adminList = [ Select u.Id, u.IsActive, u.ProfileId, u.Profile.Name from User u
                                 Where u.IsActive = true And u.Profile.Name = 'System Administrator' ];

// Build array list of all active admininstrators
        for (User admins : adminList) {
            aa.add(admins.Id);
        }      

/*
        User you = [ Select u.Id, u.IsActive, u.ProfileId, u.Profile.Name from User u
                                 Where u.IsActive = true And u.Profile.Name = 'System Administrator'
                                 And u.Id = '005A0000000M3SQIA0' ];                                  
        */

//get the template used in this email
        EmailTemplate template = [ Select Id From EmailTemplate Where Name = 'ContactCompleteness' Limit 1 ];

Messaging.MassEmailMessage email = new Messaging.MassEmailMessage();        
        email.setReplyTo('thomas.barrett@carefirst.com');
        email.setSaveAsActivity(false);  
        email.templateId = template.Id;          
        email.setTargetObjectIds(aa);

Messaging.SendEmailResult[] sendResult;
        //send the eMail
        sendResult = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.MassEmailMessage[] { email });        
    }     

Thanks,

Tom

Is there a way get a fields picklist values using the dataloader. 

A picklist could have 50 items in the list I would like to use the dataloader to get to the table that store those values?

I need the list and I am just to lazy to manually type the list into a document.:)

I have the following code and want to get the VF page to have the same color as the opportunity page that I drop it on to.  This way when when the page is not rendered (no partner record found) then the VF page has the same color as the Opportunity page and the user will not see anything their.  As the code works now, the VF is an off white color.

Since I added the style you cannot see the VF page outline when the text "Remember to enter partner records" is visible.  Why does it not work when the text his hidden. I need to get the page to be invisible or at least the same color as the Opportunity background color so it appears invisible.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="OppPartnerExtension">
    <style>
        #DIV_Container{padding: 0; margin: 0; background-color: #F3F3EC;}
    </style>
    <div id="DIV_Container">
        <apex:outputText style="Color:#FF3300; background-color:yellow; font-style:bold"                    
                       value="Remember to enter partner(s)"
                       rendered="{!NOT(hasPartners)}">
                       <!--
                       value="{!hasPartners}">
                       -->

<!-- This routine jumps us to the partner screen if a partner
               record does not exists      

<script>
              parent.location.href = '/opp/partneredit.jsp?id={!Opportunity.Id}&fid={!Opportunity.AccountId}&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}';
          </script>

-->  
        </apex:outputText>
    </div>
</apex:page>

I need a way to know what org I am in?  For example:

https://na7.salesforce.com

or

https://na4.salesforce.com

I want this so that I do not have to remember to manually change code when I move from DEV, to Sandbox to Production.

thanks,

Tom